IGNORED

Justin Bieber!

encey

Bieber claimed that he thought the Kiwi was saying "Jewman" and the Beebz was trying to be PC in his response.

But Bieber also sez German and looks at the card.

But there's another earlier clip or something of Bieber talking about how he likes Germany and counting in German.

Conclusion: Justin Bieber knows what "German" means, but Justin Bieber is illiterate.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest ruiagnelo

another kid getting millionaire before even losing virginity. fuck this

modern world = fail

another kid getting millionaire before even losing virginity. fuck this

modern world = fail

yeah i miss the old days when kids ruled entire nations before even getting assassinated or dying of pneumonia

Guest Franklin

jesus. canadians just can't seem to impress the world with GOOD music. only shit like bieber, celine dion and nicklback get out.

I haven't read this entire thread so forgive me if I'm reposting, but this youtube video is just a further damning indictment against the Cult of Bieber. It's so embarassing it's difficult to watch:

[youtubehd]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtubehd]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alex C

I'm bored at this God forgiven hour and just listening to the album for the first time out of curiosity. It's the kind of record Phil Collins would have given his left bollock to put out at his age.

Archived