O=0 (4:52)

d-sho qub (6:26)

st epreo (1:43)

redfall (3:48)

krYlon (6:08)

yuop (9:58)

4065+???=4493

known(1)=7:08.

4493 is the length of the leak and 4065 is the length of the amount posted prior, in seconds, respectively.

Don't mind me, just confirming the leak as real or not and needed to find the times so I could split it from being all one track.

Edited by Xyrofen

Friends....

Dearest Friends.... I've been guilty of miserably trying to fake Autechre in the past. I've fooled some of you and I have angered many more. For that, I am sorry. But, when it comes down to it, I could never replicate this. It's just too sublime, too lush, or whatever anyone else has said that has recently angered me these past couple weeks in my ignorance of not getting what I want, my being impatient. I'm hearing this leak now and I am so happy that I have already planned to purchase this. Oversteps may just be the best, newest, freshest, most fucked up Autechre album I have heard in over 7 years. Why is this such a simple record and yet so fucking complex?!? With this, they totally rewrote the script as *I* knew it, yet being true to form... Oversteps makes it sound like I've been listening to their past catalog through a hologram or foggy veil. Its everything we've come to expect and then more... In terms of leaving me second guessing, I havent felt this way since Confield came out, yet I feel like this is the record I was supposed to be always waiting to hear . Wow.

I'm not angry. I'm not let down. I have nothing to say except I need to learn to shut the fuck up. This is a TOTAL game changer and yet a return to form, and yet it still makes me feel weird as I sit here and listen. This isnt even ambient music. This so much more. I am sorrry, but this is SO good it even makes Quaristice make sense. They needed to release Quaristice to get to this. I understand now.

It had to happen this way.

I understand now. I am humbled. And I am sorry for being a dick on these boards.

wrong thread. read the rules

Guest MastaN8

SOME people seemed convinced and content with altered carbon. The two offical tracks played on the german radio are included with seamless transitions between tracks.

I was just doing math for the sake of hopefully being able to confirm of debunk. I'll check the length on "known(1)" later when I'm splitting them into individual tracks.

So far this album is fucking fantastic.

Friends....

Dearest Friends.... I've been guilty of miserably trying to fake Autechre in the past. I've fooled some of you and I have angered many more. For that, I am sorry. But, when it comes down to it, I could never replicate this. It's just too sublime, too lush, or whatever anyone else has said that has recently angered me these past couple weeks in my ignorance of not getting what I want, my being impatient. I'm hearing this leak now and I am so happy that I have already planned to purchase this. Oversteps may just be the best, newest, freshest, most fucked up Autechre album I have heard in over 7 years. Why is this such a simple record and yet so fucking complex?!? With this, they totally rewrote the script as *I* knew it, yet being true to form... Oversteps makes it sound like I've been listening to their past catalog through a hologram or foggy veil. Its everything we've come to expect and then more... In terms of leaving me second guessing, I havent felt this way since Confield came out, yet I feel like this is the record I was supposed to be always waiting to hear . Wow.

I'm not angry. I'm not let down. I have nothing to say except I need to learn to shut the fuck up. This is a TOTAL game changer and yet a return to form, and yet it still makes me feel weird as I sit here and listen. This isnt even ambient music. This so much more. I am sorrry, but this is SO good it even makes Quaristice make sense. They needed to release Quaristice to get to this. I understand now.

It had to happen this way.

I understand now. I am humbled. And I am sorry for being a dick on these boards.

Hey, Quaristice is fucking great.

This is just beyond fucking great to the point where I'm amazed with how beautiful it is. Amazing soundscapes paired with some nice beats. It's not hard to listen to, but if you view it as easy listening, you will be missing something while you play through it.

"This is just beyond fucking great to the point where I'm amazed with how beautiful it is. Amazing soundscapes paired with some nice beats. It's not hard to listen to, but if you view it as easy listening, you will be missing something while you play through it."

I don't even know what to say as "see on see" is playing, even though I've heard it multiple times already, even on that radio show. This album is going to get so many plays it's ridiculous and I look forward to having the CD in my hand.

It's not just that the melodies are "back", it's like they are doing melodies analagous to (not the same as) how everyone else does melodies. I guess that's called "accessible". I like it but it's fucking weird. It's like, Autechre were always a parallel universe, a dream place. And now that barrier is gone and the ideas from other places are appearing here, it's kind of cool, thrilling, liberating, but also scary and kind of sad.

I'm almost like the end of a good episode of Intervention, when they show the recovering addict all healthy and sobered up and speaking lucidly about their experience.

Like...growing up?

Guest bacteriatastic

link me pm stylee plz

same here

and to a veteran of this site: were the reactions to the quaristice leak as positive as they are to this leak?

I found something here... It's labeled as Autechre Oversteps Promo. Just downloaded it, it's all one track and sounds like no Autechre album I've ever heard before, but it's amazing!

http://iiiiiiii.com/

clearly another fake nothing to see here.