IGNORED

The Bad Plus covers Flim

essines

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

I'm a huge fan of the aphex twin, it's so crazy hearing music again, for the first time, with a different sound set. What an age to be in as music lovers. I know this may sound aa little stupid, but maybe we should consider some sort of aphex emoticon. I think it would be a cool way, sort of secret sign amongst the hardcore fans, to acknowledge a like minded individual, a brother, you know? I don't know, I love music, I'm stoked.

I'm a huge fan of the aphex twin, it's so crazy hearing music again, for the first time, with a different sound set. What an age to be in as music lovers. I know this may sound aa little stupid, but maybe we should consider some sort of aphex emoticon. I think it would be a cool way, sort of secret sign amongst the hardcore fans, to acknowledge a like minded individual, a brother, you know? I don't know, I love music, I'm stoked.

this.

but it's cool when you hear aphex from a different perspective, like in this example with this band in the OP. really amazing to hear a live instrument interpretation of an aphex song. i'd like to hear more of this band. aphex unplugged! good stuff. great find essines.

i don't know why you guys keeps running my thread off track, i'm just looking for some jazz parliament love and information. is this some sort of hazing ritual?

and you're welcome for the find, i just want to spread the love of the twins and the love of music to as many people as i can.

makes me wonder what different stuff by aphex would sound like, i mean, represented in multiple ways.

I can't believe the AFX board didn't pick up on this earlier. Maybe he is orchestrating this with the Bad Plus/ other bands doing covers to set the stage for his anticipated new album?

i'm pretty sure it's one of the many tracks off the unreleased Caustic Window album...makes sense as he was remixing fairly pop-culture tracks under that moniker like R2-D2, Popcorn, and the Star Wars Theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2LeKSwUE5U

Holy.... shit!

Where can I get this?

that's available on the pikachu mutha fucka EP

it's really rare, even discogs and rephlex are unaware of it

i have it - it's a one-sided yellow 10" vinyl

1. pikachu mutha fuka - 3.42

2. techno tetris - 3.23

beware - there are many fakes of pikachu mutha fuka of the exact same length as the real thing (usually labeled as 'pikachu muthafucka' - note the lack of a space - on p2p and youtube)

if you check Joyrex's discography, a full description of the release and soundbytes from not only the title track, but also the rare B1, and C1 tracks!!!

Guest analogue wings

i don't know why you guys keeps running my thread off track, i'm just looking for some jazz parliament love and information. is this some sort of hazing ritual?

and you're welcome for the find, i just want to spread the love of the twins and the love of music to as many people as i can.

It's good to see some love in hear.

We need too talk about how we can enrich you're spiritual life with TRUTH

Guest Barricade

your

your

here

Archived