IGNORED

Aniline - Pixelated Orchestra

Guest Phasen

Guest Phasen

Hi watmm.

It is time to announce the next release on my little unnamed label project.

Aniline are two french producers, Alex and Flo, who have been making some pretty sweet melodic/orchestral electronica for labels like THEM and SWISCHOteque. Their recent remixes of Kettel and Flashbulb don't disappoint at all either.

For their first full length album and CD pressing, they chose to release from my label, Unnamed Label Records .

The album will be called 'Pixelated Orchestra' and will be out digitally and physically this summer (full artwork/booklet CD in jewel case, plus mp3 downloads from UL shop, iTunes, Amazon, etc).

As always, this release comes with some free material. Check our site this weekend if you are interested- we will have the free companion EP up which features a few of the album tracks, some B sides, and three remixes from the always lovely Mrs Jynx, Life in a Box, and yours truly.

Straight up, this stuff if pretty Kettel/Plaid/Ochre ish--"orchestral IDM". It isn't exactly the newest, most original sound or idea- but the quality of the compositions and the attention to detail are astounding. We wouldn't release it if we didn't love it. Check some sounds for yourself at our MySpace

Take care guys! I'll post more here when it happens.

peace

Guest Phasen

Brunswick EP is now available for download. You get three original tracks and three remixes from Mrs Jynx, Life In A Box, and Phasen. And it is free too, so def check it out.

Streams and any format you could want^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Phasen

I'd never seen this thread!

Get everything that Aniline have done, you won't be disappoint!

I quite agree ;)

Well, the full length CD is on it's way. This summer it will be out for sure. The free EP is still here

The first review of this release has been published by our friends at Textura Magazine

Pre-orders imminent...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Phasen

Hey ya'll. Well the full CD from Aniline is out now here.

You can get any format you desire digitally for just 10 bucks, or you can pre-order your CDs for just two dollars more. They will ship out in two weeks.

Or, you can just stream the full album from the link freely.'

Again, if you like Kettel, Plaid, or Aphex, this is def for you.

Guest Phasen

Ordered the CD and listening to the mp3s now! Its wonderful, well done guys!

Any favorites so far placidburp?

Mine has got to be Carbone. Holy F***. The second half of that thing is just insane

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived