IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is naming LTM members of the forum still considered an invasion of privacy under the board rules? Are members allowed to out themselves?

Yes, and you or anyone else will be banned for it.

There goes that moment of clarity.

I have a half completed spanish language version of Kurtz's final scene from the last time round, that I was going to subtitle with some of Joyrex's proclamations from PMs. I could have replaced "the horror, the horror" with "ET... Who is ET?"

Then I thought I might do a Tiger Woods commercial with a voice over explaining why Joyrex is a prick in a succint 30 seconds.

Or maybe a long winded and pompous explanation of the arguments against a secret forum. Again.

But I'm ill. And can't be arsed. And it's all so absurd.

LTM Forum: BLACK IS WHITE! BLACK IS WHITE! BLACK IS WHITE!

Pleb forum: Erm , I don't think it is.

LTM Forum: WHAT? YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS AND INFANTILE. NER NER NER YOU CAN'T BE IN MY GANG.

Pleb forum: Look, here 's some evidence that black isn't white.

LTM Forum: YOU CUNT, THAT'S A LIE, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO SPOIL EVERYONE'S FUN ANYWAY. I'M GOING TO FUCKING BAN YOU, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUNISHED ARGGHHHHH...wait..there's a voice in my head... I seem to be having a brief moment of clarity...

You don't seem very happy here... perhaps some time away from the board is in order?

Guest JohnTqs

I have a half completed spanish language version of Kurtz's final scene from the last time round, that I was going to subtitle with some of Joyrex's proclamations from PMs. I could have replaced "the horror, the horror" with "ET... Who is ET?"

Then I thought I might do a Tiger Woods commercial with a voice over explaining why Joyrex is a prick in a succint 30 seconds.

Or maybe a long winded and pompous explanation of the arguments against a secret forum. Again.

LTM Forum: WHAT? YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS AND INFANTILE. NER NER NER YOU CAN'T BE IN MY GANG.

LTM Forum: YOU CUNT, THAT'S A LIE, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO SPOIL EVERYONE'S FUN ANYWAY. I'M GOING TO FUCKING BAN YOU, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUNISHED ARGGHHHHH...wait..there's a voice in my head... I seem to be having a brief moment of clarity...

You don't seem very happy here... perhaps some time away from the board is in order?

perhaps you should take some time away from the board

Perhaps we all should... I could use an extra 40USD a month in my pocket instead of paying for hosting...

See how silly this gets? You guys need to chill out, and remember that you're MY guests here - you have no right or expectation to be here.

Guest JohnTqs

Perhaps we all should... I could use an extra 40USD a month in my pocket instead of paying for hosting...

See how silly this gets? You guys need to chill out, and remember that you're MY guests here - you have no right or expectation to be here.

you may be right, but i'd like to point out that i donated back when you were asking us for help.

you may be right, but i'd like to point out that i donated back when you were asking us for help.

And I appreciated that you did, and anyone else whose donated over the years - it does help tremendously, and keeps the site going - but to use an analogy, do you expect to tell the Red Cross how to run it's organization just because you donated to their cause?

I mean, hell - you've got people the likes of ET posting amongst you, and you'd think some of you were wading through some horrible shithole or visiting the dentist!

I think we've been through this before, but I'll make one brief point. I like watmm. I like a lot of the people here. Some I think are idiots, but then I wouldn't want to exclude them. The board and the people are a useful resource for someone who likes electonic music. There's the occasional lol and interesting thread in genban, and although I feel I have my own little insignificant niche as part of 'the online community' and as owner of the greatest post of all time, watmm isn't part of my 'real life'. I average a 1/3 of a post a day. For some it is part of 'real life', some have formed genuine friendships here, and that's fine. However, I don't think the LTM forum is a good idea. I'm not going to list the reasons yet again, because even if you don't necessarily agree, the arguments for and against are reasonably self evident. The point is, this is an entirely coherent and reasonable position to hold. Banning people/threatening people/suggesting people leave for either saying black is black or articulating their reasonably held opinion on a public message board is... well you know what it is.

Seems like a lot of old watmm fogies sitting around complaining about how the old days were better and not doing anything about making watmm like the old days.

Welcome to the internet, I'm sure you'll love it 'round 'ere.

You about done with those rules you should be reading?

Seems like a lot of old watmm fogies sitting around complaining about how the old days were better and not doing anything about making watmm like the old days.

Welcome to the internet, I'm sure you'll love it 'round 'ere.

You about done with those rules you should be reading?

better yet, WATCH THE VIDEO :emotawesomepm9:

Guest abusivegeorge

i really don't have a problem with this ltm forum thingy.

i mean, i wouldn't invite joyrex down the pub, so i don't see why he'd invite me to his internet pub.

I wonder what type of beer they drink in that internet pub.

... Right, they only drink Rockstar energy drinks.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/43332-pub-roleplay-thread/

Archived