IGNORED

Venetian Snares Wannabes

skotosa

Guest Smuckers

there's another acrnym track that sounds a shit load like plunging hornets by vsnares

i think 'knife' sounds like his take on vsnares rcas material.

The first one sounds like a pretty "meh" song from Rossz Csillag Allat Szueletett, but not exactly a bad track. It's pretty generic of breakcore+classical influence really. I would agree it's most influenced by Vsnares compared to other breakcore artists, no doubt (it sounds nothing like Datach'i, Terminal 11, etc.).

The second one doesn't sound too much like Vsnares to me. Probably influenced by Vsnares, but I don't hear a lot of glaringly obvious "I'm trying to be Aaron Funk durrhurr".

that's a great track, i'm not really familiar with datachi's stuff but i like all those crazy sounds far more than the amen break

Datach'i has some amazing tracks. Get "Mmale Ffemale" on Planet-Mu

They don't have "Penvag" from that album on youtube, which is my favorite on the album, but this one is good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwhROdNskOc

i miss techdiff, it's been a while since i have heard from that dude, if i recall correctly, i think i remember snares saying that he doesn't like snares ripoffs. he didn't really approve of aaron's decision to have acrnym on sublight.

I've always meant to track down that acrnym album but I never did. Struck me as more of a Snares homage than a Snares rip-off really, but I guess those are mainly the same thing.

wanky amens + music = snares ripoff?

who cares.

LOL

This what I was think. But its more like:

Classical Violins + Breaks = vsnares

Edit: I'm listening to Knife and I quite like it.

Archived