IGNORED

Did I just find the most cliché hipster on Earth?

Guest Enter a new display name

Seriously, if you were any sort of decent human being you judge her for her personality rather than her clothes. Even apparently "shallow" people judge on looks alone, but you are something worse. Judging on clothes seems like :wtf:

exactly. this shit isn't about hating hipsters, it's about hating a trend that manifests itself in clothing (among other things), and seriously calling somebody out like that for the way they dress is fucking retarded. i know message boards can be socially backwards but come the fuck on.

I actually can't imagine any sort of correlation between personality and clothing. I have never experienced that people who dress the same way, act the same way.

When this is done in some sort of general sense its ok, because its like "haha, look how silly these people look. Don't we all laugh". But when you pick a particular person and say "Look at what this person is wearing, I hate them because of that", thats too far.

Some of my friends dress as what could be described as a hipster. Not because they've chosen a particular way of life, but maybe because they haven't got the first fucking clue about how to dress themselves, so they just go with what's in the local stores at this moment.

To be quite honest I look at people's posts on here and I get a better idea as to whether or not they're hipsters. Because hipster isn't a style of dressing, its a state of mind. It's more like calling your music "intelligent" rather than wearing a scarf.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The holier than thou attitude is what makes hipsters the center of many a hatred-filled message board post....not the clothing :music:

Guest ms-dos

people should stop defending and attacking hipsterdom. probably stop describing it too. and also stop questioning it.

she's an average girl that likes hats and some moron wrote an article about it. amazing.

this thread is amazing. this shouldn't have happened. but we're being honest about hipster shut and it's really good. and i just said "shut" instead of "shit" because "shit" is for faggots. but maybe that's the difference between hipsters and idm people. hipsters are clueless as to how lame they are, idm people are well aware and hate themselves: in essence they are sociopaths in their hipness.

oh god would you guys knock it off with all the fucking talk about fucking hipsters

"hipsters suck dude! look, here's a pic, heres another pic, heres another thread with another pic, and heres a pic of a thread with pics of hipsters in. look at how they suck! i can not comprehend how anyone doesn't think they suck, you know. i repeat: i can't comprehend how anyone doesn't think they suck. you know. you know how much they suck? oh, you get the fucking point you say? ok, here's a pic."

jesus fucking christ

waar het hart van vol is loopt de mond van over, bitchez

Guest idrn

hey OP, did you google an accented e when spelling cliche, or have you memorised the key command for those times when you want to make a denouement of hipsterdom as nothing but a soiree of pretentious naivete?

i believe it's not normal, but not entirely uncommon for people to get enraged when they essentially want to bone someone whom they never ever can or could bone.

Guest idrn

if you think you're unique and clever it must be infuriating to see such cookie cutter appropriation of uniqueness and cleverness, but there's no need to turn to outraged angry wanking. if you are really that unique and clever then it should probably be quite easy to lay a hipster. just show her your idm collection. then your penis.

right. it's all about the endless rat race of who's the most significant person on the planet, and who bones who at the end of the day. hey, at least we can all endlessly relive our teenage years on the internet.

I actually can't imagine any sort of correlation between personality and clothing.

oops ! there's a little bit of bull shit, right there, on your face, around your mouth.

*Looks at country*

Ah my mistake. Of course none of this applies to your shit country. Carry on.

hey OP, did you google an accented e when spelling cliche, or have you memorised the key command for those times when you want to make a denouement of hipsterdom as nothing but a soiree of pretentious naivete?

Oh lol

U.S. Americans are only allowed to complain about hipsters if:

1) You live in Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York City

2) You've been stranded by a Critical Mass on your way to an important working-world related event or appointment.

3) You don't actually spring massive bonorz when you see cute girls in tight leggings.

Sorry, those are the rules.

I can only claim the first 2, so I can't actually complain about hipsters.

Archived