IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

Am I the only one who thinks Andrea really wants to have sex with every man she talks to? I have been feeling a high sexual tension since she lives in the shelter.

There's a character named Andrea?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She (and most other TWD characters) annoy the living shit out of me.

AMEN.

So glad to hear someone else say this.

edit: doesn't keep me from watching it, though. Gots to get my zombie on, yo.

Edited by LimpyLoo

rick has gotten much cooler. i still dont mind daryl either. same with his broother, although i keep laughing at him having no hand and also having been stink-palmed in mallrats...some connection there...

She (and most other TWD characters) annoy the living shit out of me.

AMEN.

So glad to hear someone else say this.

edit: doesn't keep me from watching it, though. Gots to get my zombie on, yo.

Agreed. I mean, it's impressive what they've done with the show given the premise is... zombies. But like I've said before I would be more than happy to follow a new set of survivors each season. It would probably be hella expensive, but it would be awesome.

man Michonne was blood-boner central station up and down on that last episode. i went with the story sync for the first time, found it entertaining but distracting and glitchy. B minus would do business again.

Daryl has been the favored character consistently so far. makes me want to invest in a bow, i used to have one you know.

Daryl makes it ok again to be a big redneck with fetal alcohol syndrome

A couple of red neck brothers with axes to grind and attitude / alcohol problems?

bushwackers_display_image.jpg?1301374918

lol

I used to love those dudes.

I wonder why they never explicitly showed Lori's skeleton in the basement or the scene where her son shoots her. I guess the food-coma fatty walker was a lighter touch.

maybe, i still don't see why they didn't do both though. Did the bones just disappear? Do zombies eat human bone? :sad:

i guess he's saying that since they fire more bullets than possible in a shotgun or in a clip or whatever than we should be willing to accept anything else that doesn't make sense. :shrug:

Edited by Awepittance

but at the same time having more bullets in a gun than technically possible or a dial tone coming up on a phone when someone hangs up or a car exploding after crashing are all things that exist in 'movie logic'. Having the remains of a major character totally disappear with no clear explanation is totally not the same thing