IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, it's a shame they don't stick more to the comic book. would be a hell of a show.

i really want to like this show, but it fucks me up every time. but like someone said above, there is much potential...

like i said, it's a shame...

Edited by CJM

Guest nene multiple assgasms

so did they just leave that deer carcass out in the woods for the zombies to find and chow down on? that's so counterproductive.

Guest Ultravisitor

I just caught up with the comic again after rinsing it last year. So good and so funny for the columns at the back. Whenever Robert Kirkman trys to kill a character off now after 90 odd issues he gets shit loads of people writing in saying: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE YOU! You're scum! How could you do this?"

the walking dead is my #1 most pumped show to see. aka im more pumped to see it then any other show in a week even more then dexter (my #2 most pumped show)

the second episode scared the shit out of me....gave me a panicky feeling that almost led to a full blown panic attack, or maybe it is the fact that I just got dumped by my lady friend? Not sure but it fucked with me.

FLOL!!!!

I agree, the show has diverted from the comics so much that it is a bit audacious, but I am liking the minimality of the show....fear, zombies, survival, run, quiet kill, paranoia, repeat

SURVIVE DAMN YOU!

the zombie dissection scene is gold, watch it again!

Edited by Atop

wow, shane's a pretty coldhearted mofo.

im starting to dislike all of the characters except the redneck, everyone's too damn emotional, and what's with all the religious crap?

Guest nene multiple assgasms

wow, shane's a pretty coldhearted mofo.

im starting to dislike all of the characters except the redneck, everyone's too damn emotional, and what's with all the religious crap?

yeah, I think shane's about to go buck wild crazy. I agree that there are too many melodramatic and whiny characters. my favorites are the ones who keep a stiff upper lip and get on with life like daryl and glenn.

what was with the weird baby-looking walker at the bottom of the well in the preview for next week's episode?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i didnt because walking dead numbs my brain to the point where thinking becomes impossible.

i think thats the idea. make most of the show so shit that when something half decent happens you pop a wheelie. kinda like post-rock

Are there any sites streaming the first few episodes? I don't have cable tv and apparently they aren't hosting them on the AMC site.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i c e f i l m s . i n f o

uhhhh I literally spaced that by like 7 spaces each letter to be more 'safe' or whatever and can't edit it now

I don't stream anyway, I download from megaupload and as soon as it starts download I click on the .part which I've associated with VLC media player and turned off it asking if I want to repair. It's just as quick of a process as streaming, especially with sites that have advertising and I get to use a much much better media player