IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

a few episodes in i have got numb to the annoyances of this show and can simply enjoy it now. unless they start praying again.

also enjoying the talking dead too, plus its short

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest nene multiple assgasms

shit, where'd my post go? did I forget to click on the post button? here it is again:

the best part of the last talking dead was when they interviewed the actors who play glenn and maggie, and they asked them if it was awkward filming the pharmacy scene. the actor who plays glenn said no while at the same time the actress said yes. I lolled.

liking this season so much more than the last one. maybe its due to frank darabonts departure..

Yes indeed. This season so much more grit and survival and hectic human dilemmas. Exactly what a film or show about zombies should be. I think Darabont is still involved as a producer, just not writing.

lol the last episode was so bad there was only 1 zombie

That one zombie was amazing though. You should stick to the Dexter thread, but good job with the spelling, You finally did it!

i think i'll check out Sunday's episode to see if it can hold my attention for a full 45 minutes unlike the first 3. They need to bring some levity to this show at times, it takes itself way too seriously. Was the comic book this painfully dry?

i think i'll check out Sunday's episode to see if it can hold my attention for a full 45 minutes unlike the first 3. They need to bring some levity to this show at times, it takes itself way too seriously. Was the comic book this painfully dry?

Read the comic. Read the fuck out of it. Makes the show look like Happy Days.

man. rough crowd in here. i think this show is pretty damn good. despite some writing lapses ( like they are going to risk some dudes life to get some zombie out of a well?! lower a chicken down there or something! )

i refuse to watch this 'talking dead' bullshit. deconstructing the show & destroying the illusion right after the show airs like that. cheap & shameless grab for more advertiser dollars.

that's just like those stupid explanation shows they had for the "Lost" series when the mythology got so convoluted that they had to have shows where the writers talked for an hour explaining everything about the characters & the plot & showing scenes from previous episodes with little explanatory info at the bottom of the screen. stupid.

i refuse to watch this 'talking dead' bullshit. deconstructing the show & destroying the illusion right after the show airs like that. cheap & shameless grab for more advertiser dollars.

it's more like some nerds laughing at the ridiculous parts of the week's episode and contemplating whether zombies poop or not.

i c e f i l m s . i n f o

uhhhh I literally spaced that by like 7 spaces each letter to be more 'safe' or whatever and can't edit it now

I don't stream anyway, I download from megaupload and as soon as it starts download I click on the .part which I've associated with VLC media player and turned off it asking if I want to repair. It's just as quick of a process as streaming, especially with sites that have advertising and I get to use a much much better media player

Thanks, I'm all caught up now :beer:

I'm liking this season so far. I've been reading the comic for years, but I like seeing them take it in a new direction. I'm glad it doesn't directly follow the comic so I have something new to see. Also, I like that Kirkman is more hands on this season.

oh man this week's episode had the most drama of any episode in the series so far. the relationship dynamics are getting really complicated.

oh and if sophia ever returns I bet she ends up being like a miniature version of daryl.

Are they still praying and mumbling in this show? I never got past mid episode 3 of this season.

wait so is the kid dead?

she's still missing.

worst episode ever.

no way! maggie telling lori off, shane and andrea killling mad zombies then hooking up, shane and dale clashing. it was fairly awesome.

would you rather have Andrea and Dale? :D

oh and if sophia ever returns I bet she ends up being like a miniature version of daryl.

Maybe they'll turn her into michonne, or maybe michonne will find her and train her hehe.