IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest nene multiple assgasms

last night's episode was the best since season one episode one. I don't wanna ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet, but a lot goes on in the group and out of the group.

Guest Enter a new display name

I agree last episode was great and it gave opportunities to the plot to become even more interesting.

Really tired of this shit. World War Z the movie needs to come out, and then I am done with zombies. The only thing good about that episode was the opening scene with the zombies skin peeling off as he tried to get through the window. THAT IS IT.

oh man that was great when he was trying to get into the windshield, yes!

the part where they were trying to cut the dude's leg off was infuriating though. you just killed 2 guys so you didn't have to take them to the barn but then you take a guy back that tried to kill you? what?

oh man that was great when he was trying to get into the windshield, yes!

the part where they were trying to cut the dude's leg off was infuriating though. you just killed 2 guys so you didn't have to take them to the barn but then you take a guy back that tried to kill you? what?

Exactly, why the fuck did Rick feel remorseful? The whole time they're prepping to amputate and the zombies are closing in and I'm thinking "there's no way they have time, wtf are they doing, leave this fucking kid" Oh we HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!!!!!!! Who fucking cares? You owe that kid nothing...

I wish they would just fast forward to the prison setting. Shit is way too sunny for anything to do with zombies.

Oh and change the whole cast.

except for the AZN. he is ok.

ah ok, earlier in the thread i said that the Walking Dead TV show has recycled/stolen/copied every single good zombie movie trope in existence but they hadn't done the Day of the Dead plot yet of militant people locked in a fortress bossing others around militaristically. SOUNDS LIKE THE PRISON SETTING IS THE NEXT TROPE IN LINE

Shane would have left the kid on the fence.

Exactly, why the fuck did Rick feel remorseful?
Is it not obvious? He was in a similar situation in Atlanta when a stranger got his own helpless arse out of a no-return situation. So I understand him wanting to save the dude.

And the whole zombie genre has already been milked to death a long time ago. So what do you expect TWD to do that's going to be so original other than bringing it to a wider audience...

I wish they would just fast forward to the prison setting. Shit is way too sunny for anything to do with zombies.

ah ok, earlier in the thread i said that the Walking Dead TV show has recycled/stolen/copied every single good zombie movie trope in existence but they hadn't done the Day of the Dead plot yet of militant people locked in a fortress bossing others around militaristically. SOUNDS LIKE THE PRISON SETTING IS THE NEXT TROPE IN LINE

lol. yeah basically.

I would say that the least cliche zombie stuff out there would be WWZ (quite a few good settings that haven't been explored yet) and a book that I have only ever been able to read a synopsis of called "Zombie!Zombie!Zombie!". It has been out of print for ages, and I can't find any copies any where. Apparently it is about a bunch of teenagers living on there own, post zombie apocalypse, spending their time doing meth and tapping zombie ass. I really want to read that book.

seriously stop watching this bullshit now and go watch Stake Land, replace zombies with vampires the film does everything that the walking dead failed to do and all in a lovely 90mins, DO IT.

nah.. that's not really how it played out, it was the most hippie happy utopia part of the story line besides a few really fucked up things that happened, until it ended ofc. but the tv show is a different monster, so who knows.