IGNORED

Autechre loud?

beerwolf

Guest extherium

Have a bunch of guidos living next door who always have loud house parties. Very annoying since my bedroom window overlooks their garage area, which is mainly where they hang out and they play godawful gangsta rap, top 40 hits and cheesy electro.

Tend to make a point of blasting Ae's more harsh stuff when they have parties. Funnily enough, it quiets them down a bit, probaby because I've killed their mood. :tongue:

Ive only got 1 neighbour but shes quite old too. She must think im a weirdo because I play all my mental shit pretty load and my room is connected to hers. But Im usually quite or not hear late at night so maybe she thinks im ok.

Surripere loud is the best AE track. Fact.

I love that track. But I really really hate when people say fact after something thats clearly opinion. Some girl I know does it all the time and I have to stop myself for taking a point with it everytime. And Ive have taken her up on it a few times too.

When I'm in the mood I always play Ae as loud as I can. That's usually when there is no-one else at home but me. Neighbours heard all kinds of weird ab-normal music from my bedroom, and can I still chit-chat with them over the garden fence. And they have three young kids.

Only once there was an intervention: I was in Berlin, rushed back to the apartment which we have rented for the stay, to listen to some new records I bought that day. I was playing it irresponsibly loud so there came a girl-student from downstairs, and she was really nice, saying she really can't study with all this ruckus, and she kept on appologizing for coming up to my door... I felt so bad, so we both stood there for a couple of minutes appologizing to each other. Funny one.

A tip for the headphones' loudness: the right level is when you feel you should bring it up "just-a-little-more". Headphones should be listened to at really low level, to avoid harming you ears.

Surripere loud is the best AE track. Fact.

I love that track. But I really really hate when people say fact after something thats clearly opinion. Some girl I know does it all the time and I have to stop myself for taking a point with it everytime. And Ive have taken her up on it a few times too.

fuck u, fact :tongue:

low frequencies go through walls easily. if you have a sub, turn it off, everyone above, below, and beside you can hear it.

ae without sub

lol

Archived