IGNORED

Samples that appear in Aphex which appear elsewhere.

chenGOD

which of the mac text to speech voices does he use on rdj album?

I'm pretty sure we're talking "...I Care Because You Do".

Thank you for your attention, bye.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone who is hearing anything other than "Come on you Slags" is probably listening to it backwards/has ear muffs on/is functionally retarded/deaf.

it sounds like "I WANT SEX" to me but now you mention it I can also hear "COME ON YOU SLAGS" as well :D :spiteful:

I want to sex and come on you slags.

Arent there video game sounds throughout Drukqs' more complex tracks?

I could have sworn "Soul Calibur" was one.

"D:5 "Whose voice is used in 'Supremacy II'?"

The sample, "Do-re-me-fa-so-la-ti. Oh, let's see if I can make it easier," is

of Maria von Trapp (Julie Andrews) taken from the movie _The Sound Of Music_.

She was trying to teach a family of little children to sing. It is, after

all, a musical.

D:6 "What is that damn computer saying in 'UT1-dot'?"

The computer is saying something remotely resembling: "Introducing integrated

inside with electronic techno music, controlled manual by Aphex mind

program... Acid might kill the population."

Also "Humanoid must not escape" Sample is from "Robotron 2084"

Guest ansgaria

I'd like to know where the "I want sex"

Step 1. Read track title

Step 2. Try again

to be fair it really does sound a lot like that.

if you played it to people that had never heard it before + didn't know the title of the song I can bet most of them would agree with out friend Hasselbalch

The thing is that I know of the title, haha. I just never heard anything else than "I want sex". I guess it does say something about me, huh...

Sho'nuff, the same laugh that Aphex uses in White Blur 2.

holy shit how did I not notice that :blink:

Yeah, I always thought it was "i want sex" - what does it say? pre-emptive:facepalm:

It says your superego is underdeveloped :wang: but honestly, that's what I heard it as too, until I realized what the track was called (I never look at the track titles before having listened to the entire album a couple of times)

COME ON YOU SLAAAGS (yes, the A is extended)

1 2 3 4

I WANT SEX

1 2 3

The #'s represent syllables.

I absolutely cannot understand how this could be more obvious.

is that what people were confusing? i thought they were talking about something else altogether...cause that's just too obvious.

jesus. :facepalm:

COME ON YOU SLAAAGS (yes, the A is extended)

1 2 3 4

I WANT SEX

1 2 3

The #'s represent syllables.

I absolutely cannot understand how this could be more obvious.

I WANT YOUR SEEEEEEEX

CUM ON YOUR SEEEEEEEX

I've heard it as lots of things during that half a second before I realize it's just the track title, still gets me sometimes.

lol "I" and "Come" have very very very different sounds.

Anyways, i think I found another one: right at the very end of cLOUDDEAD's "And All You Can Do Is Laugh, Pt.1" with about 10 seconds left, the first two words of "We Are the music makers" appears....

I always heard "come on your slags" and never considered that it might be something else.

But listening to it again, I can see why people might think it is "I want sex". It really does sound like that. The syllables line up fine somehow. The "Come" could easily be "I" because it's so fast and distorted.

If you listen to it expected it to be "I want sex" then that is what it sounds like.

I think it really is "Come on your slags" though, just because of the track title.

"Introducing integrated

inside with electronic techno music, controlled manual by Aphex mind

program... Acid might kill the population."

Best quote ever.

P.S- IT SAYS COME ON YOU SLAGS!!! , GOD DAMMIT , THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LISTEN TO MP3s , deaf fucks.

Guest bunty

yeah it's come on you slags, but i don't understand why it's so difficult to imagine it being heard as i want sex. maybe it's to do with the way you yankees pronounce things. in the uk, it's pretty common to hear the vowel sounds in 'come' and 'i' pronounced as something between the 'a' in apple, and the 'a' in fart, or to hear 'I' pronounced as 'uh'. and the 'you' is barely voiced, so it's easy enough to not hear it as that.

anyway, what about the 'too bad' sample in box energy (or mangle 11 maybe) that's on some remarc track(s), and doubtless loads of others - it's such a cliche sounding sample

anyway, what about the 'too bad' sample in box energy (or mangle 11 maybe) that's on some remarc track(s), and doubtless loads of others - it's such a cliche sounding sample

That's from a break sampled from lyn collins - think.

yeah it's come on you slags, but i don't understand why it's so difficult to imagine it being heard as i want sex. maybe it's to do with the way you yankees pronounce things. in the uk, it's pretty common to hear the vowel sounds in 'come' and 'i' pronounced as something between the 'a' in apple, and the 'a' in fart, or to hear 'I' pronounced as 'uh'. and the 'you' is barely voiced, so it's easy enough to not hear it as that.

what about the hard "C" at the start of "Come"? or the consonant blend "SL" in Slags.

My lord.

That one sample in Isopropophlex/Isopropanol (can't be fucked to remember/figure out what it's saying at the moment) showing up in the Come To Daddy video is pretty cool.

what about the "L" in slags? it's so pronounced.

and the "you"

wtf?

i hear "come on you slags" so blatantly I'm wondering if those saying it's "i want sex" are trolling

wasn't there a thread here about a new(ish) track that used the same vocal from xtal?

what about the "L" in slags? it's so pronounced.

and the "you"

wtf?

i hear "come on you slags" so blatantly I'm wondering if those saying it's "i want sex" are trolling

Have to say I agree. I mean, it's the fucking song's name after all.

That one sample in Isopropophlex/Isopropanol (can't be fucked to remember/figure out what it's saying at the moment) showing up in the Come To Daddy video is pretty cool.

You mean the bit from "the SOund of Music"? I never liked that in the video for some reason. Dunno why...

Archived