IGNORED

Let's predict the twist in this new movie written by M. Night Shyalamaladingdong

Squee

"From the mind of M. Night Shyalamaladingdong"

LOL

where did this start? i recall hearing it on the tele or in a movie, i always refer to m. knight by this particular nym. did i pick up on this thought via our universal consciousness? (as i'm sure m. knight shamalamadingdong is laughed upon universally)

I know Tarantino calls him that when he did his 20 favorites movies from 1990 - Present.

Oh and Constantine will show up and kick that one guys ass cause he should not be fucking Christina Hendricks.

Guest dilbthelame

turns out they're on the new'n'improved big brother, the losers get to plummet

the winner gets to watch!

It all was just a dream....

OR WAS IT?

YES!

But it was NOSTRADAMUS who dreamt it.

bruce willis wakes up and realises he is m. night shamalamadingdong. marky mark does a backflip through the window onto a spike. the kid from i see dead people is really an old man living backwards. but the whole story takes place inside a yeast microbe in zooey descanels vagina.

bruce willis wakes up and realises he is m. night shamalamadingdong. marky mark does a backflip through the window onto a spike. the kid from i see dead people is really an old man living backwards. but the whole story takes place inside a yeast microbe in zooey descanels vagina.

This is the first thing I've read/seen in years that makes me consider giving Shyamawow some $$.

Guest the anonymous forumite

M. Night wakes up and realizes he works at an Indian restaurant, and his whole film career was an awful nightmare.

shyamalan.jpg

The trailer reminded me of Panic Room. But I'm actually kind of excited about this, even though his last films weren't as good as the older ones, I think he's still capable of creating suspense and always uses nice camera tweaks. I hope it will be available in English in cinema.

Archived