06 Abstract Lover 3:46

07 Endless Night 5:05

08 Cryptic Motion 6:11

09 Maximum Planck 6:58

Total Duration

42.37 min

ACCORDING TO WHO! WHEN IS THIs RELEASED>

NEW SQUAREPUSHER LBUM

After listening to the full track on youtube I have to give it to Tom, it's one sick tune, just wished he came up with a moniker for these kind of projects, I think that's where the disappointment comes from because we all expect a certain sound from the Squarepusher.

Guest AcrossCanyons

After listening to the full track on youtube I have to give it to Tom, it's one sick tune, just wished he came up with a moniker for these kind of projects, I think that's where the disappointment comes from because we all expect a certain sound from the Squarepusher.

Shobaleader One is the moniker sorta?

Yeah I think so but the Squarepusher name is still attached, if some artists are guilty of using too many names, Tom is guilty of only using just one.

Yeah I think so but the Squarepusher name is still attached, if some artists are guilty of using too many names, Tom is guilty of only using just one.

hmm. might want to do some research.

Chaos AD is dead, Duke same, he'll never use his real name on releases again eiher, he's gone Squarepusher only, that's what I was getting at. Usually prolific artists use more than one name to put out work without saturating the marker with their main aliases, just think that those Warp20 tracks could have been released already without him fearing that it would harm the Squarepusher name.

By the way, the warp20 tracks were played in the same sequence at the Rephlex Disco Assault Rome 2002 set by Aphex. It's funny, like listening to the same set. That's until Aphex breaks out into jungle.

Guest bitroast

Chaos AD is dead, Duke same, he'll never use his real name on releases again eiher, he's gone Squarepusher only, that's what I was getting at. Usually prolific artists use more than one name to put out work without saturating the marker with their main aliases, just think that those Warp20 tracks could have been released already without him fearing that it would harm the Squarepusher name.

Sure. That's what you think.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dirty Protest

Think i can get about 4 seconds into it before im mashing whatever hardware device is playing it to get it off

frisco wave? are you serious...the only people who call it frisco are gays and jack kerouac

And Jack was more than just bi-curious. Jus' sayin' :cerious:

Archived