IGNORED

Ed Banger To Release Squarepusher's new projet

Stock

Oh yeah, that's indeed a huge, ass-kicking news ! I hope we'll get the album October too, but since Ed Banger really have problems with delays and release dates, and since they put out a very few LPs each year, we'll may have to wait a bit more...well, in this case, we'll just have to listen to Cryptic Motion again and again and again :biggrin:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you listen to these two tracks in order its like funk overdose!

These guys should tour together.

I'm actually pretty surprised how IDM Mr. Oizo got :wang:

If you listen to these two tracks in order its like funk overdose!

These guys should tour together.

I'm actually pretty surprised how IDM Mr. Oizo got :wang:

yeah, noticed that oizo used the last sound on the squarepusher tune to start his remix :D

Oizo is amazingly good, but to my ears this remix falls a bit flat compared to his usual work halfway through .

I wonder why more people aren't speculating on him departing from Warp? Is this a one off project, or is he out of contact now?

Oizo is amazingly good, but to my ears this remix falls a bit flat compared to his usual work halfway through .

I wonder why more people aren't speculating on him departing from Warp? Is this a one off project, or is he out of contact now?

Because this is a Ed Banger/Warp collab.

Guest teetime
Squarepusher will release only this single with us. He will always be a WARP artist. I am really proud of this collab with Warp…they came to me with this record and I am more than happy to release it on Ed,” the label boss wrote. “I’ve been a big fan of Warp and i think Squarepusher fits pretty well on our roster. I like adventures and i hope we’ll surprise people with this one! [sic]

Source

Lets hope Warp has space for a new Squarepusher release in october :unsure: .

Guest teetime

Good news everyone!

Squarepusher Tom Jenkins bleibt bei Bass und Jazz. Aber sein neues Album ist so zugänglich, dass man glatt mit ihm kuscheln möchte

Translation: Tom Jenkinson keeps the bass and jazz. But his new Album is so accesible that you want to cuddle him.

Source He will be featured in the new D-Bug (German Magazine) on the 27th august.

---

Well i think we can expect a announcemt by warp soon. :yeah:

Good news everyone!

Squarepusher Tom Jenkins bleibt bei Bass und Jazz. Aber sein neues Album ist so zugänglich, dass man glatt mit ihm kuscheln möchte

Translation: Tom Jenkinson keeps the bass and jazz. But his new Album is so accesible that you want to cuddle him.

Source He will be featured in the new D-Bug (German Magazine) on the 27th august.

---

Well i think we can expect a announcemt by warp soon. :yeah:

That would mean those people already have a demo of his new album? And we still know nothing? Seems odd, no? :blink: But, good news is good news!

Guest Coalbucket PI

The song is alright, a bit like a limp Square Window. Prince might have destroyed that backing track but Tom's pseudopsychoscientifical electrorapping is as shit as ever. Mr Oizo should be disappointed in that disastrous remix. Not holding my breath for his big comeback...

bec5772724.jpg

http://bleep.com/index.php?page=release_details&releaseid=26310

Sux. Sorry.

*flame helmet*

I miss his crazy jungle years more and more with every new release.

I haven't bought any SP for aeons now. A lot of it just sounds middle-of-the-road to me and a bit of a snooze-fest. But that's just me.

Archived