IGNORED

new google image format

keltoi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

I don't really mind it but I wouldn't say whatever has changed has made it any better

i quite like it actually

let me guess... you have an i-phone?

nope, i'm actually very anti-Apple. now.

never used to be, used to be one of the biggest Macintosh zealots you'd ever find. until Apple fucked me over, time and time again.

please, go on

i quite like it actually

let me guess... you have an i-phone?

never used to be, used to be one of the biggest Macintosh zealots you'd ever find. until Apple fucked me over, time and time again.

And how did Apple do that? Did Steve come over to your house and gave you a proper Jobbing?

On Opera it still works with the old layout, when I use Chrome or FF it uses the new which is even worse than fucking Bing, no only you don't know where the image is hosted or what's the size but when you click on it Google highlights the image on it's own window, adds a pointless right menu and if you want to view the webpage where the image is hosted you have to press the close button... how the heck this better or more convenient way of searching images I have no idea.

It's not just Google images, it's everything that got an update like Gmail, Ebay, DevianArt, Google Search... everything now involves extra clicking and expanding menus and the exact same styling, they want to overly simplify but it just ends up being more convoluted and bloated than it was before.

please, go on

nah, you should already know part of my Apple escapades from zilty.

And how did Apple do that? Did Steve come over to your house and gave you a proper Jobbing?

i'm not gonna get into it here. just know that you couldn't even pay me to use a fucking Macintosh computer.

please, go on

i'm not gonna get into it here. just know that you couldn't even pay me to use a fucking Macintosh computer.

So was it their products that you had an issue with, or the company (and how it treated you)? I find people who hate Apple because they're Apple need to learn the separation of a product from the company who makes it.

For example:

I really don't like Walmart as a company - how it treats it's employees, etc. However, they generally have the lowest prices and sell things I need and want, so I go there for most of my shopping. Just because I disagree with how they run their company, as long as it doesn't have an effect on my usage of the service they provide me, I see no issues with that.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

it'd be nice if there were a setting on search settings for which version of image search you want.

also girls in y-fronts... what's that all about?

(actually i quite like it)

That's about the sexy.

please, go on

So was it their products that you had an issue with, or the company (and how it treated you)? I find people who hate Apple because they're Apple need to learn the separation of a product from the company who makes it.

For example:

I really don't like Walmart as a company - how it treats it's employees, etc. However, they generally have the lowest prices and sell things I need and want, so I go there for most of my shopping. Just because I disagree with how they run their company, as long as it doesn't have an effect on my usage of the service they provide me, I see no issues with that.

That's a little selfish, don't you think?

it'd be nice if there were a setting on search settings for which version of image search you want.

Hey mate, piss off with your reasonable explanations and solutions, this is a good old-fashioned hating going on here. (and I'm full of haterade)

:facepalm:

heh, i kind of agree with this though. :shrug:

please, go on

For example:

as said, i'm not going to get into it. didn't really think it would turn into politics, but this is exactly why i don't want to get into it.

What are you talking about??

This (notice the length of the page, which takes forever to scroll to the bottom and which uses a lot of RAM)

120l4ev.png

I tested this and you are right, firefox memory usage shoots up at least 100 Megs if you scroll quickly. considering the application, this is probably necessary and with today's standards doable, but its still a lot IMO.

heh, i kind of agree with this though. :shrug:

It's facepalm inducing for sure. With taking your business to Walmart you are just encouraging them to continue their actions that you disagree with. There is a reason they can sell your crap to you for so cheap and that's because of their questionable ethics. This sort of thinking is akin to the typical "fuck you, got mine" attitude. Which is deplorable.

i actually quite like both asda and the new google images. asda is like a big alien ship full of food and stuff.

and if you drink a milkshake as you walk around buying your other shit, no-one bats an eyelid. and even if they do you just say, 'im going to pay for it' and they just amble of grumbling. then you put the empty bottle on a shelf. fuck you corporations. im gonna rob your frijj milkshake hard.

Archived