IGNORED

Favorite Val Kilmer movies

Guest Jackson Michaels

I’ve wanted a top secret shirt for basically my whole life but could never find an original. When I found out a couple years ago that Val had some on his site I choked when I saw the prices and then these went out of stock for a while. Thanks to my insomnia, I couldn’t sleep last night and went to from Val Kilmer’s website again and low and behold they were back in stock! I made an impulse buy of $86 for 2 bootleg top secret T-shirts. As the site reports…
“This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women and comes with Val's "Official Kilmer Propaganda" seal on the back. ”

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://valkilmer.com/search.php?search_query=Top+secret+

Y’all need to jump in and stock up. 
They also have a super awesome Real Genius “I ❤️ toxic waste” ring t but I drew the line after 2 Val shirts. If I got 3 I would probably have to bring it up with my therapist. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I’ve wanted a top secret shirt for basically my whole life but could never find an original. When I found out a couple years ago that Val had some on his site I choked when I saw the prices and then these went out of stock for a while. Thanks to my insomnia, I couldn’t sleep last night and went to from Val Kilmer’s website again and low and behold they were back in stock! I made an impulse buy of $86 for 2 bootleg top secret T-shirts. As the site reports…
“This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women and comes with Val's "Official Kilmer Propaganda" seal on the back. ”

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://valkilmer.com/search.php?search_query=Top+secret+

Y’all need to jump in and stock up. 
They also have a super awesome Real Genius “I ❤️ toxic waste” ring t but I drew the line after 2 Val shirts. If I got 3 I would probably have to bring it up with my therapist. 

It looks pretty red bubble quality, but he’s got Doc Holiday pillows FTW

5C705906-E61E-4831-B16D-4C71D00E1F07.jpeg