IGNORED

ebay whore

Guest pilkboy

it's in coolpoints, the more coolpoints you have the more you can exchange it for paypal dollars

do you not understand the workings of currency exchange in coolville?

pilkboy - don't just sign up just so you can flog your stuff. Although not against the rules per se (and why this topic is not yet locked), it does make you look like a bit of a dick (as does using the phrase 'per se')

Damn. From the title of this thread, I thought it would be about someone selling sex to the highest bidder on eBay.

Ban.

This.

Also, this isn't the first spam topic I've seen in the last few days, and it's getting old.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...

i was walking out of the grocery store today with a sandwich on the way home from work

when i was getting close to my car a lady was clapping along to music saying "we're at war" "we're at war"

it was like she was praising god or something in her car along with music, but in her own rhythm

another lady and me both paused and we're like "what" and she just said again "we're at war"

true story

also i'm putting up

boots - dublicker (windowlicker dubstep remix)

starkey - stars featuring a slugabed remix

richie hawtin - minus 2

echoplex - takin' a back seat / divisible

louis digital - arcola record

along with some other things over the next couple days

i really think that if arcola were started in the last year or two it would have really taken off

it was a great concept that just didn't seem to work

i loved the packaging and the concept of a weird label gone dance

but it never seemed to click

there are some gems there though

"we're at war" she said

Guest dilbthelame

but when the records dry up will the stories continue?

and how much is postage to china?

actually never mind i just realised i dinnae have a record player here

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: ebay thread crossed with topic bumping

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived