IGNORED

EOD - Utrecht EP

Mellow U

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in stock at Clone. Would buy a copy but there's no way in hell I'm paying 30 fucking euros for shipping.

Seriously, where do they get these prices from?

I picked up mine from the Discogs market place for around $15 total. I would suggest trying there.

This was last year. I just looked up the current prices. Disregard my previous statement.

It's up at Juno, guaranteed in stock! Attack pattern delta, go now!

http://www.juno.co.u...s/405982-01.htm

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Ordered!

It's about $15 USD/CAD including shiping which is a million times better than what it would have cost through clone!

I wish I would've waited. I'm such an ass. :wacko:

there's this huge cesspool of acid nowadays, with sparce originality that shines through the murk. I believe your music makes a claim to that rare example. Great mix & thanks for sharing. My copy of utrecht arrived from juno yesterday. Glad I waited so long, and passed up the $50 copies on discogs. Artwork is beautiful as well.

Wow mine just showed up too. Super fast! Ha, I'm going to take about 3% credit for this repress, cause I bugged the shit out of poor Noise to have a talk w/ 030303 about it. Sorry dude, but it so had to happen.

Send it back, charge them €30.

Ha! They wrote on the package that it was $160.52 CAD instead of $60.52....so now I'm being charged $39 duty on top of that said 60.....

OMG, write those assholes. Don't accept it! Have the post office reject it back to them and then when they get it tell them you want your money back since they are a bunch of fuckups, politely.

Archived