IGNORED

everybody draw Tom Cruise

perunamuusi

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I got a bit carried away:

I wonder if when (or if) a BoC album comes out if the thread for it will ever reach 73 pages.

Only if the new album is called "Guitars has the right to BoC" and contains only songs with acustic guitars and a distant synth.

Yeah, I got a bit carried away:

I wonder if when (or if) a BoC album comes out if the thread for it will ever reach 73 pages.

Only if the new album is called "Guitars has the right to BoC" and contains only songs with acustic guitars and a distant synth.

if boc's next album is a troll... dear god... mass suicides, everywhere.

Guest Lucy Faringold

Hahah yeah it was kinda scrunched up in the photo i used and it came out a bit like melted plastic... I dunno. There's something completely demonic happening when Cruise initiates a full on megasnarl - like he's getting ready to devour the world or something. It took nerves of steel to draw that shit. Maybe I will attempt to tame the beast again one day...

anyone ever notice how his nose and lip indent line up with one tooth? it's like his teeth are all shifted and he has one mega tooth. I can't under it.

teeth-tom-cruise-400a071807.jpg

Archived