IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

will i get warned for mentioning how annoying it is that i can't put delet... on ignore?

You won't get warned, just like i didn't put anyone's warn level up re: this troon thing. I'm just hoping you'll have your little tantrums in private, then adjust to the new normal.

Also given how little i post, how trying can it be, just to scroll past the occasional godlike posting. heh, dear me.

This thread contains the two most comprehensible, standard-English delet posts in human history and you want to ignore him now?

Edited by baph

That's a device for resuscitating horses. Look at the poor horse. This is sad. I'm going to cry a little.

'horse resuscitation device' will be the next vsnares EP but one.

That's a device for resuscitating horses. Look at the poor horse. This is sad. I'm going to cry a little.

'horse resuscitation device' will be the next vsnares EP but one.

right after the single, Too Much Horse Tranquillizer In the Oatmeal

colgao2.jpg

A hang man desk light

I fucking love that and i want one.

That's the type of purchase you'd make for your office, if you were the warden of a prison. So you can smile over it whilst watching the fire die in the eyes of an inmate that's just been refused his appeal and now has to serve a life sentence.

nsfw

0091.jpg

0101.jpg

1954080071.jpg

195408008.jpg

lol..

the subtopic of the thread is NSFW... good call double shielding the less attentive office workers among us though, mods :sup: