IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

Well, it's a sort of feature compilation of short films really. It's by definition mostly shitty with only a few highlights.

On the other hand, that makes the bad chapters more easily skippable than in one coherent feature film that's mostly shit but has one or two amazingly cool scenes (like The Power or Soul Vengeance). Oh, the times I've sat through 80 minutes of horrible boredom, only to catch a couple of minutes of unforgettable cinematic madness.

tumblr_mk35977IQq1s5x2cmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0v9luOlr11qd5mq1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0u6ymNZXE1qzgmjdo1_400.gif

tumblr_n0tt4oLcPX1qb6v2po1_500.jpg

She's trying to suffocate fluffy !

Screen-shot-2014-02-27-at-2.12.35-PM.jpg

Given that she's also holding an anatomical doll, perhaps she is dreaming of stripping the flesh off of the cat to expand her collection of skeletons.

She's trying to suffocate fluffy !

Screen-shot-2014-02-27-at-2.12.35-PM.jpg

Given that she's also holding an anatomical doll, perhaps she is dreaming of stripping the flesh off of the cat to expand her collection of skeletons.

I don't think it's a real cat - it's probably one of those Fur-real Friends:

HFR66520lg.jpg

Oh thank goodness. But how will she harvest the bones now that it's only a soft toy. Beware citizens of the town that she lives in! A monster with unfulfilled dreams dwells amongst you.

isn't that from ABC's Of Death?

Awesome, now on my to watch list. Thanks!

yeah that's a rubbish movie. very good concept, 26 short films, each by a different director, all themed around death - could have been brilliant, only problem is that about 22 of these directors did a terrible job. very disappointing.

Oh thank goodness. But how will she harvest the bones now that it's only a soft toy. Beware citizens of the town that she lives in! A monster with unfulfilled dreams dwells amongst you.

No, it actually has articulation, so I reckon it has a skeleton of sorts...