IGNORED

Why was Dr Clitterhaus banned?

perunamuusi

Those Who Have Been Banned

From time to time, people do get banned, usually due to their own actions, or being part of a larger issue that warrants their removal for the better of the community. When someone is banned, it's natural to start a "Why was [insert banned member's name here] banned?" thread - while this is not a violation of the rules, multiple threads of this nature (especially when either there is an existing thread already addressing the matter or an official thread from a Mod or Admin regarding the matter) are considered inflammatory and counterproductive, and will be removed. Willful re-posting of such threads may result in your warning, suspension, or banning if the severity warrants it. Any greviences you have with a member being banned should be PMed or emailed to Joyrex.

Was sup banned again?

I was surprised when Joyrex unbanned him for some reason. But then I suppose he makes allowances when it's LTMmers chipping in on a dupe.

Was sup banned again?

I was surprised when Joyrex unbanned him for some reason. But then I suppose he makes allowances when it's LTMmers chipping in on a dupe.

this guy was thick as mince.

Archived