IGNORED

IN SOUTH KOREA...

Joyrex

As from what I can tell, he got pissed at the elevator, so he decided to ram the doors. Fucker should have stopped when they caved inward, a sign there was no car at that floor.

wtf. dude is so pissed off at the elevator he decides to kill himself?

the flames in the comment section were my facepalm of the day. such as:

melonbarmonster

@canadianroot I'm a Korea defending troll because I think your whining about Korean elevator manners is pathetic and petty? LOL. I guess it could be the case that your problem is Korean elevator manners, Korean jingoism and everyone else but yourself... or you're a fucking hick from nowhere Canada with no experience living in a large city and no multicultural experience.

canadianroot

1 month ago

@melonbarmonster i saw tons of your posts on other sites. you live in NYC, but you'd never know it. you spend a ton of time trolling in defence of korea. (geez, how rare 2c that!). you toss around epithets that have no basis in fact, because you got your knickers in a knot over a comment....someone's opinion. rather than challenging it in a civil way, you toss around ftard (i saw you say that elsewhere) like candy. good luck with anger management, dude, although i don't hold out much hope.

@canadianroot Stop sending me PM's like a little girl and leave your comments here.  LOL. You must have been bullied as a child.

@melonbarmonster you fucking know nothing about me, you pencil-dicked, pompous motherfucker. the gloves are off. i can fucking whine about anything i want. you don't know where the fuck i've lived, you ignorant, name-calling douchebag. look who's talking about being bullied as a child. you were raised in the kristian church. you are such a complete asshole it defies explanation. you attacked right out of the gate. punching you in the head would be a complete joy you worthless piece of shit.

anything bad that happens to south korea is a plus in his book methinks.

LOL

Safety regulations were strengthened three years after the elevator was installed, to prevent accidents "such as might happen to children and drunks."

I like the equating of children with drunks.

Doesn't "children and drunks," taken as a whole, describe 100% of the South Korean population?

I kid.

Seriously though,

Archived