IGNORED

im having a son!

jules

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Congrats on purchasing a drum kit. Haha, just kidding man. I assume you are more than prepared to have a kid unlike most of my friends who keep accidentally knocking girls up so... All the best of luck to you man. I speak for watmm when I say train your son right out the womb to become the greatest electronic musician the world has ever known. Instead of going through the shitty babysitter revolving door just lock him in a padded room with an MPC, an AKAI MPK88, BCR2000 and Max/Msp or something haha... These are things I would seriously attempt if I had a son, this is why I should never be a father.

congratulations man, call him Basil, or some other nondescript name... those people are awesome.

suggestions (I put last names as well, babies with 2 last names are awesome):

Chip O'Leary

Basil McFoltie

Genghis McGullin

Cicero Moofasa

Muhammad

Leroy Jenkins

Bitchin Tastic

Cereal McGuffin

Sneakers O'Toole

I have so many

off to buy golf clubs and a drum kit...

for yourself i hope. haha ;-]

The golf clubs for when she's all needy and wants you to go buy foods. And the drum kit to play when she's experiencing morning sickness.

boOm

..:pedobear:

lol..you of all people

(extra lol for edit)

aren't you supposed to be breeding it for the motherland ?? What's the hold up young man, i thought we brought you up better than this.

020809_robot_1.jpg

Wao, that second robot is mega lush.

Funny thing is that by the time the kid is in it's teens, and if you're rich enough, you might be able to get them a chorebot for batting practise and helping with homework and such.

congratulations man, call him Basil, or some other nondescript name... those people are awesome.

suggestions (I put last names as well, babies with 2 last names are awesome):

Chip O'Leary

Basil McFoltie

Genghis McGullin

Cicero Moofasa

Muhammad

Leroy Jenkins

Bitchin Tastic

Cereal McGuffin

Sneakers O'Toole

I have so many

Should write a book of funny names, or something. (soz i was gonna say something really nice, but then, all of a sudden,, the nice in me ran out, and my mind was left floundering around in the blank darkness of don't give a shit anymore. Soz. duedika, i'll get you back next time. ;-] )

thanks everyone! yea, i was 110% sure it was a girl. i almost knocked the ultrasound tech woman over when she told us. my wife says my face was priceless when i heard the news.

you guys have me lolling hard here with these repsonses as well. nice work. only at watmm will someone (troon) post a pedobear and have me cracking up.

Chip O'Leary and Brick Hardmeat are in the running. Brick Hardmeat. i cant stop saying that one out loud.

Archived