IGNORED

UFO's over El Paso, Bronx ,and Brazil

vertsk8er419

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

my favorite UFO movie Fire In The Sky. ...certainly not many good ones...

Dood, I watched Fire In The Sky when I was like 9 years old with a VHS projector by my lonesome on the biggest indoor wall I have ever live with. That movie fucked me up. I literally think how much that movie scared me as a dumb little kid affected deep corners of my cerebrum brain mainframezors.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just biked in to say The Fourth Kind is fucking atrocious.

i never saw it. thanks for the heads up

Would you really not see something based on another's experience?

not exactly, i was just never planning to see it based off what i saw in the advertisements to begin with, it just looked stupid, and scary movies aren't my thing. add the string of negative remarks towards the film by those who actually saw it, and it just seems pretty clear to me that the film isn't in my best interest.

my favorite UFO movie Fire In The Sky. ...certainly not many good ones...

Dood, I watched Fire In The Sky when I was like 9 years old with a VHS projector by my lonesome on the biggest indoor wall I have ever live with. That movie fucked me up. I literally think how much that movie scared me as a dumb little kid affected deep corners of my cerebrum brain mainframezors.

:beer:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

No cheers on this haha... it's slightly embarrassing but seriously sometimes still when I see UFO footage or really think about alien abductions my eyes start watering a little even though I am not scared at all... I mean at this point I believe besides natural phenomenons, visual illusions all UFO sightings are man made government space crafts.. It doesn't scare me at all anymore but it still happens. I swear its completely because of how deeply terrified Fire In The Sky made me as a kid (I got so immersed in movies to the point where it was like virtual reality until I was a teenager btw lol)

The Fourth Kind never gave me that side effect because even my sub conscious realized it was just really dumb.

You'd seriously think that nowadays with HD camcorders and graphical manipulation at your fingertips that there'd be a decent UFO tape/hoax. FFS.

So if we knew our place in the universe we could look toward the center of the universe and expect to find the advanced life we all long for and also take note in our ring what should be as developed as us as well as where we stand amongst it all.

But if the universe is infinite then there is no centre, I could be the centre of the universe, you or any other arbitrary point.

universe isn't infinite.

AFAIK we don't really know one way or another.

My favourite posts so far.

What is at the edge of the Universe if it isn't infinite?

OH MY GOD

I don't know, i wasn't there. Probably just a lot of dark matter.

my mate claims he saw 4 UFOs hovering over south London this morning...

these are the real deal.. they travel in groups like that. the ones i saw were in 4 as well

just hovering around eachother in strange patterns..

i described it earlier in the thread

but yea .. nay sayers beware

You guys should start reading the major popular sciene books about the universe :

Brian Greene's The Elegant Universe / The Fabric of the Cosmos

Michio Kaku's Physics of the Impossible / Hyperspace / Parallel Worlds

Hawking'ss A Brief History of Time/ The Great Design / Universe in a Nutshell

Here's my question: would they all be amazing at martial arts or would they be too advanced to ever need unarmed combat survival skills?

Or would they be soooo advanced that they just learnt martial arts because it is so effortless for them to acquire the skills?

Or maybe they are soooooooooo advanced that they rarely operate in physical space so dont know martial arts?

Or maybe they are like sooooooooooooooooooooo advanced that living in hyper dimensional space has become passe and they have learnt karate in the same way that a hipster would wear an old mans hat?

Here's my question: would they all be amazing at martial arts or would they be too advanced to ever need unarmed combat survival skills?

Or would they be soooo advanced that they just learnt martial arts because it is so effortless for them to acquire the skills?

Or maybe they are soooooooooo advanced that they rarely operate in physical space so dont know martial arts?

Or maybe they are like sooooooooooooooooooooo advanced that living in hyper dimensional space has become passe and they have learnt karate in the same way that a hipster would wear an old mans hat?

it don' matter, blud. m night sez kill em wif waatar

"skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material?"

wtf?

this sort of thing really pisse me of. Either something is or it isn't. Even in the standard model of quantum theory. How can you say there is something, but then say that it exists but doesn't? fuck off.

Obviously they would be awesome warrior monks devoted to solving the mysteries of the universe and one form of their martial art would be the ability to bend reality itself by using some equivalent of tai chi, which starts as a series of physical moves but ends in doing the moves on some higher meta-level of thought and consciousness where it would be possible to manipulate the fabric of reality. Or something.

Obviously they would be awesome warrior monks devoted to solving the mysteries of the universe and one form of their martial art would be the ability to bend reality itself by using some equivalent of tai chi, which starts as a series of physical moves but ends in doing the moves on some higher meta-level of thought and consciousness where it would be possible to manipulate the fabric of reality. Or something.

have you read neal stephenson's new book?

Archived