IGNORED

So Venetian Snares has a forum.

essines

Guest the anonymous forumite

VS kinda sucks because he invented nothing, "breakcore" is a mere ripoff of the Digital Hardcore Recordings style and sound they "invented" in 1993-94.

I went to two VS show, one at the ATP 2003, which was ok (It was 4 in the morning and I was wasted) and the second one was 2 years ago and it was pure crap, acid gabber and 10 people remaining by the end of the show.

I bought doll doll doll to see what the hype was about, and a giant alien force for the cool object (wich I'm still selling at 70 bucks, and you get doll doll doll for free).

Guest ruiagnelo

i am sad that i have to say this, because i am pretty enthusiastic when it comes to electronic music in general and discovering new artists, but a lot of Venetian Snares stuff is annoying as hell.

i am sad that i have to say this, because i am pretty enthusiastic when it comes to electronic music in general and discovering new artists, but a lot of Venetian Snares stuff is annoying as hell.

Yeah I agree, I dig only a little part of his stuff but I have the same with other featured artists...

WTF, vsnares has a subforum now? what is happening?

here are the reasons why i don't like his music:

- he's ugly

- his audience is 12 years-olds mostly

- he releases every single fart he gets to record

- he's ugly

- his music is not interesting

- he's gay

Guest Calx Sherbet

Never been a fan of Vsnares, all seems a bit juvenile to me. As someone said, the ICP of IDM.

oh god, this is perfectly put

DREXICYA.jpg

i would have asked for this right after the Clark board. drexciya is the bomb

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Enough of the hate...

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived