IGNORED

Why The Snares Forum Was Removed

Joyrex

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron seems like a friendly guy to me after the few words we have shared, if he doesn't want to be associated with watmm then I don't see why people shouldn't respect that. This forum is filled with abhorrent fucking retarded human beings, me included.

Guest thepilot

I wish there was a way of reducing the unfortunate 4chan spillover that seems to be so prevalent here. Even when taking into account fully the issue of free speech, I don't think that is a particularly flattering association for this online community. I've been surprised on more than one occasion to learn that a random watmm in-joke had its inception on that other, rather unsavory website.

I wish there was a way of reducing the unfortunate 4chan spillover that seems to be so prevalent here. Even when taking into account fully the issue of free speech, I don't think that is a particularly flattering association for this online community. I've been surprised on more than one occasion to learn that a random watmm in-joke had its inception on that other, rather unsavory website.

Welcome to the Internet.

I was listening to Cavalcade this morning on the way to work. It's really good and nicely varied and Aaron seems like good people, all kidding (on his and on watmm's part) aside.

Cavalcade makes me want to give Aaron a hug.

Guest thepilot

Welcome to the Internet.

Just as some are repelled by the 4chan memes and behavior, to others it feels like home.

I was listening to Cavalcade this morning on the way to work. It's really good and nicely varied and Aaron seems like good people, all kidding (on his and on watmm's part) aside.

Probably my fav.

Welcome to the Internet.

Just as some are repelled by the 4chan memes and behavior, to others it feels like home.

I'm just saying that it's not just watmm. 4chan, however you feel about it, is one of the most influential websites on the web, so of course its culture and memes are spread throughout the Internet like a plague. If it's an open community on the Internet, there's going to be some 4chan bleed.

Guest hahathhat

Probably my fav.

Welcome to the Internet.

I'm just saying that it's not just watmm. 4chan, however you feel about it, is one of the most influential websites on the web, so of course its culture and memes are spread throughout the Internet like a plague. If it's an open community on the Internet, there's going to be some 4chan bleed.

eventually, when it gets bad enough, the internet will develop an immune response to 4chan. 4chan's strategy of retarded, random abuse will no longer work. this pressure will force a mutation. 4chan will cease to be retarded evil, and instead become thoughtful/methodical evil. before things go any further, nanotechnology destroys mankind.

Guest ansgaria

I hope Funk eventually expresses his feeling towards this little 'incident' on a heavy-as-fuck track in a near future. Preferably entitled "WATMM, I hate you".

eventually, when it gets bad enough, the internet will develop an immune response to 4chan. 4chan's strategy of retarded, random abuse will no longer work. this pressure will force a mutation. 4chan will cease to be retarded evil, and instead become thoughtful/methodical evil. before things go any further, nanotechnology destroys mankind.

I dunno. I mean 4chan itself might go (or just /b/, which is what everyone means when they say 4chan), but there will always be something like it while the Internet is uncensored. 4chan wasn't always around. There was Something Awful before it. They fill a certain desire that people have always had, which is to share/discuss any topic with other people without repercussion and watch other people do the same.

I don't understand the hate for this site. As far as electronic music message boards go, what else is there, seriously?

Xltronic? It sucks.

Twoism? They're all so damn sensitive. No fun or LOLs to be had whatsoever.

I think WATMM has a pretty good balance of serious discussion and humor that might offend people who you wouldn't posting here anyways. It's what you make of it. I'm actually more peeved by elitism and snobbery than supposedly "immature humor".

There's quite a few cool posters here.

Archived