IGNORED

Fluorescent Grey - Ambiente

awepittance

Guest lullezucht

Great video. Subtle editing. What's the original animation?

They would sue me if they found out,so i'll spell it slightly different. Di$ney in the mid 50s made an excellent tv series called 'Tomorrow Land' which was a half aninmated show displaying all these exciting new technologies and science discoveries of the time. One of the episodes was called 'Mission to Mars' and had asection about what life on Mars would actually look like

Ouch Di$ney. Might still check it out. Surprised to see that other video is still online.

I liked that first soundcloud track. Do you have a full album's worth of that kind of material?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great video. Subtle editing. What's the original animation?

They would sue me if they found out,so i'll spell it slightly different. Di$ney in the mid 50s made an excellent tv series called 'Tomorrow Land' which was a half aninmated show displaying all these exciting new technologies and science discoveries of the time. One of the episodes was called 'Mission to Mars' and had asection about what life on Mars would actually look like

Ouch Di$ney. Might still check it out. Surprised to see that other video is still online.

I liked that first soundcloud track. Do you have a full album's worth of that kind of material?

yes i do, it's coming out in 2011 as soon as my sister is done painting all the special covers for it, it probably wont be out until February 1st.

• 1 year later...

http://soundcloud.com/fluorescentgrey/occupy-oakland-tear-gassing-11

here is another taste of the upcoming Ambiente set, it's now grown to a 3xCD release since the last time we spoke.

The 8 special edition 10x10 painted covers are almost finished, as soon as i get the last few in i will put up a preorder link and more samples (i know its been over a year since i announced it would be out, so apologies for that)

i just wanted to say that every time i see "flourescent grey" not only do i read it as "flourescent gay" but i hear it in the voice of the walberg kid in that steve king movie "dreamcatcher" when he says "mister gay."

sorry, robbie

• 6 months later...

http://soundcloud.com/fluorescentgrey/occupy-oakland-tear-gassing-11

here is another taste of the upcoming Ambiente set, it's now grown to a 3xCD release since the last time we spoke.

The 8 special edition 10x10 painted covers are almost finished, as soon as i get the last few in i will put up a preorder link and more samples (i know its been over a year since i announced it would be out, so apologies for that)

Bloody hell ! Were you not like bricking it being right in the middle of all this ?! This is first time I've actually read about your [clearly huge] project - colour me very much intrigued !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

shipping now! digital version of all 3 discs will come out staggered, the first disc 'the harmoniums reside in the caverns of mercury' will be out digitally on January 1st the rest will follow on February 1st and then March 1st. until then there are only 4 paintings left for the limited edition of 10 and about 50 of the 100 boxes.

Can somebody move this to the new releases section?

306843_10200223234366858_1725855021_n.jp

259904_10200223233166828_307608778_n.jpg

59047_10200223234126852_957812949_n.jpg
599934_10200223233566838_954729131_n.jpg

sorry about the lack of streaming samples on the website, but by the time i get off my lazy ass and put them up they may be sold out

edit: i felt the art cards needed more variety and plus i couldn't stop just making the project bigger and bigger over time, so now WATMM resident Kaini's beautiful fractal art makes an appearance (3 times)

Archived