IGNORED

The first tune you put on for 2011

Guest watson

Guest watson

For me, 2011 starts with New Order Technique, side B.

Nothing in this world can touch the music that I heard, when I woke up this morning.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It probably was ... oh shit I just realized it was the theme song from our next Hüllen Knüller project via youtube cause we needed it for the film. What a piece of shit.

But the first thing I listened to for real was Myka 9 - 1969 when walking home. Then I switched to Miss Kittin as it was more fitting for the insane atmosphere.

i think aphex twin - stone in focus

good one

Wilco - On and On and On, after parting ways with friends walking home from a party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAeTHIMvoXw

And that was followed up with the first quarter of Tom Waits' Blood Money album.

Since waking up i haven't listened to anything, but when I do it will probably be the rest of Blood Money. Great album.

Guest disparaissant

first song i heard was "The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News. Because I watched Back to the Future.

The first song I willingly listened to was "Race for the Prize" by Flaming Lips.

I think The Soft Bulletin is one of my few-and-far-between 10/10 albums, it's just so perfect.

Archived