IGNORED

EPS 1991 - 2002

Adamovich

I just realised I am never ever going to buy every EP included in that boxset one by one, but I still need moar pics to be convinced.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Because even if I could buy some obvious ones (like EP7, Garbage or others), I'd never buy some others - BasscadEP (7,29€ on Bleep, LOL !) or the Peel Sessions 1 & 2 for instance.

Hey, this is quite interesting, isn't it :cisfor:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't buy the Peel Sessions you are missing out on some primo Autechre, many fine noises on those sessions. PS2 I would put ahead of Envane, and both are better than Gantz Graz or Anvil Vapre.

(ducks)

If you don't buy the Peel Sessions you are missing out on some primo Autechre, many fine noises on those sessions. PS2 I would put ahead of Envane, and both are better than Gantz Graz or Anvil Vapre.

(ducks)

that's just like, your opinion, man!

that rug really tied the room together though

(edit) oh god, did I really type "Gantz Graz"? I swear I'm O.G., I even have the weird little postcards that came with it.

Guest Enter a new display name

Another reason why people shouldn't buy new releases from Bleep... :facepalm:

Wow, that was a completely unnecessary argument, but thanks for the tip on the Amazon price. I wonder if that means it will be in stores as well (new releases are usually quite cheap around here).

Anyway, I do agree with Osc that Bleep is not a huge immense operation so they can't possibly hope to match Amazon prices despite being "the source" of the music.

This isn't the first time Bleep pre-order people have gotten boned in one way or another, guys. When you buy from Bleep you are sort of making a conscious decision to support the label and maybe not get the super-best deal out there. In my opinion, anyway. It's cool that they offer stuff like instant DL to compensate (as well as exclusive stuff when they can), because yeah. No way they can compete on pure price.

Also, it does come with hi-res artworks? Are we sure? How? Where? Details plz

Wow, that was a completely unnecessary argument, but thanks for the tip on the Amazon price. I wonder if that means it will be in stores as well (new releases are usually quite cheap around here).

Anyway, I do agree with Osc that Bleep is not a huge immense operation so they can't possibly hope to match Amazon prices despite being "the source" of the music.

This isn't the first time Bleep pre-order people have gotten boned in one way or another, guys. When you buy from Bleep you are sort of making a conscious decision to support the label and maybe not get the super-best deal out there. In my opinion, anyway. It's cool that they offer stuff like instant DL to compensate (as well as exclusive stuff when they can), because yeah. No way they can compete on pure price.

Also, it does come with hi-res artworks? Are we sure? How? Where? Details plz

because i have the MP3s sitting on my hard drive and it comes with 1000x1000 artwork in the tags.

of course, it is still the exact same artwork as can be found here, just higher res :trashbear:

Ah. Yeah that's elegant and all. I meant, does it come with the original art from the EPs. I guess not? Kind of a bummer, although there are good jpegs out there of most of them.

Ah. Yeah that's elegant and all. I meant, does it come with the original art from the EPs. I guess not? Kind of a bummer, although there are good jpegs out there of most of them.

nope it doesn't come with the original artwork from the individual EPs

Guest sljiva

Finally got a response:

Hi there,

We can cancel your order. But we will have to charge you 18 GBP for the digital. Please let me know that this is OK before I proceed.

Best regards,

Bleep Support

Well fuck you Bleep. Since now I'm gonna be more careful and check every other site before ordering from you again.

Finally got a response:

Hi there,

We can cancel your order. But we will have to charge you 18 GBP for the digital. Please let me know that this is OK before I proceed.

Best regards,

Bleep Support

Well fuck you Bleep. Since now I'm gonna be more careful and check every other site before ordering from you again.

haha

you're complaining as if you were swindled.

:facepalm:

Yeah, I'm disappointed about the video resolutions as well. I guess we'll never get the Gantz Graf vid at 1920x1080 (or even 720p). :(

Archived