IGNORED

EPS 1991 - 2002

Adamovich

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, excellent package but I already own most of these. Great package for someone just getting into AE though, a shit ton of my favorite tracks ever! Let's hope this means there's a new EP in the works, lol.

Guest bitroast

aeboxset.jpg

Sqeezing EP7, Gantz Graf and Peel Session 2 onto one audio CD is pretty idm.

that's pretty lush packaging. i want it *but won't get it*

damn i want this (even though it's not a vinyl collection) but i have BLOC coming up, and the following games:

Portal 2

Duke Nukem Forever

Crysis 2

Brink

Rage

and since i bought most of these as WAV downloads last year, i can't really justify the cost :(

What the fuck is this shit? :wang: Are you guys seriously gonna pay money for this?

it has value for some people.

although it is kinda puzzling why Quaristice / Oversteps era EPs weren't included.

would've had to have a whole CD just for Perlence Subrange 6-36

What the fuck is this shit? :wang: Are you guys seriously gonna pay money for this?

although it is kinda puzzling why Quaristice / Oversteps era EPs weren't included.

yeah I would def. pay for a physical release of Quadrange on vinyl. I would even be ok with Perlence Subrange 6-36 on some extra CD or a shorter version on vinyl.

Ugh, this is a tough one, on one hand this contains some of their best (and my favorite) material and looks beautiful, on the other hand I already own Peel Session, ep7, and Garbage/Anvil Vapre (from TriRep ++). Fuck.

yeah I would def. pay for a physical release of Quadrange on vinyl. I would even be ok with Perlence Subrange 6-36 on some extra CD or a shorter version on vinyl.

oh i'd be all over the quadrange stuff on vinyl. wouldn't even mind the gaps inbetween sides for Perlence Subrange 6-36 spread across 4 sides of 45rpm vinyl :trashbear:

I'll probably get this - only have gantz and peel sesh 1 on CD at this point... although it would be cool to try and get the original CDs for all of them.... I do like the packaging and the price (for that much content)

Quadrange on vinyl I might buy.

But really, this is a pretty disconcerting development for me. It feels like an implicit admission of having peaked.

Shame really as I'm sure most ae heads will own most of these already.. Great looking set of ep sleeves but I'm not going to buy them just for cavity job, I own all the CD eps and videos already..

Warp if your reading this!? why don't you release them as single tracks on Bleep :cool:

Shame really as I'm sure most ae heads will own most of these already.. Great looking set of ep sleeves but I'm not going to buy them just for cavity job, I own all the CD eps and videos already..

Warp if your reading this!? why don't you release them as single tracks on Bleep :cool:

well, cavity job on vinyl can fetch upwards of £40

and they are available as single tracks :rolleyes:

Archived