IGNORED

EPS 1991 - 2002

Adamovich

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like Sean to come round my house and give me a few pointers on using synths. I'd also like Rob to come round, he can be just as involved with the synths. Maybe he'd prefer to as he likes making oblique sounds, I know how much Sean loves his beats. I would hug Sean, I don't think I'd ever let go. As I hug him a little bit of drool with mix with the tears falling from my eyes as I realise my sphincter is relaxing a little. As I hold Sean, Rob gently whispers in my ear that a new album is on the way and at that moment the walls disappear and we're floating through the ether, at peace and naked as the day we were born.

Autechre.

:sorcerer::emotawesomepm9:

I'd like Sean to come round my house and give me a few pointers on using synths. I'd also like Rob to come round, he can be just as involved with the synths. Maybe he'd prefer to as he likes making oblique sounds, I know how much Sean loves his beats. I would hug Sean, I don't think I'd ever let go. As I hug him a little bit of drool with mix with the tears falling from my eyes as I realise my sphincter is relaxing a little. As I hold Sean, Rob gently whispers in my ear that a new album is on the way and at that moment the walls disappear and we're floating through the ether, at peace and naked as the day we were born.

Autechre.

you're alright man

Guest ezkerraldean

Autechre.

I'd make music with Sean. Rob can make the tea.

Autechre.

I'd make music with Sean. Rob can make the tea.

Make the music of love? Rob might get jealous and refuse to make the tea if that happens lol.

If they came round my house, first we would get wacked out on some super-duper green then I'd show them my garden pond with lovely koi, frogs and toads. Various wild birds come down to bathe in the cool delights of the water. Tea and ginger biscuits. Ahhhh.

Then down the local boozer for a belly full of beer and play pool. I would make it a mission of mine not ask them anything about 1) IDM 2) Richard James (what's he REALLY like, whens the new album coming out) 3) BoC (what are they REALLY like, whens the new album coming out, are they in league with the Devil). Just play pool, get pissed and have a laugh.

I believe this thread has gone on a tangent :biggrin:

i'd put out a cheese platter that is intricately arranged in order to mimic the draft 7.30 artwork.

protip: put a mix of mozzarella and gorgonzola in one of those conical pastry bags for the squiggly bits.

Thinking about this release, its quite a milestone for Warp.

As far as I am aware (and im sure WATMM people can correct me here if I am wrong), no other Warp artist has had a collected works package released. There were the Warp x20 double CD bundles, but this is an altogether bigger beast collecting a wider spectrum of works.

None of the other artists have had this treatment. Such is the power of the 'chre.

Now just please follow this up with the LIVE CD boxed set.

KthanksBye

Archived