IGNORED

Apparently, you're all hipsters.

chassis

I wear skinny jeans and ride a bike, but I don't have any of those items on the list. My bookshelf has a shit ton of comics on it...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify, I was being ironic when I posted this.

I really couldn't give a shit about hipsters. I think they only exist now because theyve been catagorised.

Guest Calx Sherbet

even if i did, i don't think i'd want any of that except for the taxidermy. how is it hipster to want a massive grizzly in your living room?

Don't ever put the word Hipster and Black Sabbath together in the same sentence.

The 2 don't mix. Ever.

This fucking hipster shit all started with The Strokes. Anorexic, skinny, anemic, poofy, rich kids walking around in metrosexual gear. Looking and acting poncey.

Tell me what the fuck that has to do with 4 working class blokes, from a depressing industrial shit hole in England, tuning up and making The Blues sound totaly Cast-Iron Black?

In other words The primordial soup of any hipsters nightmares.

All no except (1) but technicsally I have 2 turntables + a mixer. So yeah, no.

Mrs. Dob and I went to an Of Montreal show at our local venue earlier this week - some fantastic hipster plumage on display both in the crowd and onstage. I think every member of their opening act had something to offer, especially the backwoodsman-bearded guitarist wearing suspenders (unsuspended of course) and the 6'4" / 120 lb. bassist with skinny everything.

yeah, it sounds like this list was written by some dumb white secretary bitch. #4 makes it seem like she thinks books are generally hip. might as well put a fucking soul patch as #7.

Guest tht tne

on another forum i go to this guy makes threads "would you nail these hipster chicks?" with #1s, think that would be tight in a former watmm

i'd love to be a hipster. i have everything mentioned in the article except for books and taxidermy. though my fashion sense isn't at all hipster-esque. maybe i should work on that because hipster girls are fucking hot, i'm not going to deny that.

Archived