IGNORED

2011 Most IDM Tournament

QBLA

FINALS  

126 members have voted

1. 1. CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

• Tesla
    • Windows 95

The championship finals is now upon us! The Semi Finals turned out to be one of the most competative in history. Tesla edged out Abandoned Soviet Monuments in overtime. Abandoned Soviet Monuments were a favorite to win the competition, but Tesla turned up their Energy and made it passed the Monuments Stability. and Windows 95 edged out the Dew Covered Insects, who were shrouded in controversy towards the end of the tournament. That proved to be the insect's downfall.

Now we have Tesla up against Windows 95. There can be only one MOST IDM!

The polls will be opened till Monday 5pm PCT!

2011 Most IDM Tournament

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

windows 95 obviously a mere fall candidate in the face of tesla's electric appeal

Guest Enter a new display name

Fact: If you don't vote for Windows 95, you have no heart, no soul and no friends.

tesla_edison_Nikola_Tesla-s610x527-131721.jpg

tesla could have BSOD'd the world back to the stone age if he wanted, but he was too much of a lovable genious to do that. bill gates BSOD'd you in the face every chance he got. Think about it.

dude. wtf happened to soviet monuments? last time i checked it was way ahead of all of the others.

Fuck this shit.

these both suck.

I'm not voting.

Yeah I remember Windows 95. IT FUCKING SUCKED. Tesla 4 life.

Windows 95 is defined by its very lack of anything remotely resembling IDM. Bill Gates has confirmed this and is actually quite puzzled it got so far in the tournament. Yes, he had a pool going with his co-workers and bet about 6.5 billion on it.

Guest Rambo

Apparently Tesla had a micropenis which is what he believed made him an original thinker. If you don't believe me look it up on wikipedia or something. I actually think that makes him even more IDM

95 is getting assraped atm, bunch of Mac fags.

I have a PC and don't plan on getting a Mac. Too expensive and I can't figure out why.

95 is getting assraped atm, bunch of Mac fags people who understand slapping an abstraction layer or two over DOS doesn't make an OS or indeed IDM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2-UuIEOcss

whatever, you fuckin hippie. stop pretending you know how to use a computer.

my computer has never gone BIPBIPBIPBIPBIPBIPBIP in its life

i would still totally fuck you, even though you are high as shit.

In an unlikely turn of events, I voted for Tesla.

Doesn't seem like too bad of an outcome, but I'm left pining for a nature-themed IDM of the year.

Archived