IGNORED

Trump Quits Presidential Race

J3FF3R00

MY MAN MITCH YEAAAAAAAAAA

LOL yeah, there was a really obnoxious campaign for Mitch Daniels run for Governor here in Indiana. Everyone wore these obnoxious green shirts/bumper stickers/you name it that said MY MAN MITCH.

DONT YOU KNOW HES JUST A GOOD OL' DOWN AT HOME CUNTRY BOY JUST LIKE THE REST OF US HICKS FROM INDIANA?

Too bad. I would have loved to see some debates with a running Trump.

Totally. It would have been a lolpocalypse.

Don't worry, he's just making more room for Michelle Bachmann.

Too bad. I would have loved to see some debates with a running Trump.

Totally. It would have been a lolpocalypse.

Don't worry, he's just making more room for Michelle Bachmann.

I'd rather see Trumpy though. At least he'd know when he would have lost a debate. I expect Bachmann to be totally oblivious to wether or not she won an argument (like Palin). Maybe I've got a high esteem of the Trump-man? Too high? (He did quit afterall)

MY MAN MITCH YEAAAAAAAAAA

LOL yeah, there was a really obnoxious campaign for Mitch Daniels run for Governor here in Indiana. Everyone wore these obnoxious green shirts/bumper stickers/you name it that said MY MAN MITCH.

DONT YOU KNOW HES JUST A GOOD OL' DOWN AT HOME CUNTRY BOY JUST LIKE THE REST OF US HICKS FROM INDIANA?

Isn't he the fucker who just approved the complete removal of state government funding for planned parenthood?

Instead of us getting all these god dam greedy rich Republicans running why don't we get someone like Stephen Colbert running for Democrat. He'd get my vote ten times.

Obama pretty much has a second-term in the bag, unless the Resmuglicans can conjure up a sane candidate from somewhere. And no, Ron Paul, isn't one.

You really think so? I'm a little terrified after the mid-term elections that we'll be living in a fascist state in a couple of years . . .

Guest theSun

i really would like to see more ron paul, but we all know that won't happen. he asks too many real questions

Obama pretty much has a second-term in the bag, unless the Resmuglicans can conjure up a sane candidate from somewhere. And no, Ron Paul, isn't one.

You really think so? I'm a little terrified after the mid-term elections that we'll be living in a fascist state in a couple of years . . .

you think obama is preventing that?

i really would like to see more ron paul, but we all know that won't happen. he asks too many real questions

He is also a pro-lifer isn't he?

For being such a staunch libertarian, isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Isn't "staunch libertarian" and "hypocritical" a bit redundant? :cisfor:

:cisfor:

:duckhunt:

:cisfor:

:duckhunt:

No, abortion is a huge point of debate for libertarians and what defines "life" and therefore whose "liberties" are necessary to defend. Some are very pro-life and others very pro-choice. Ron Paul is a lot more libertarian on issues like foreign policy and drug use. Gold Standard economists and stoners are his core fans, the social conservative tea party assholes have only latched on to him since Obama was elected. He's Christian but he's repeatedly said his beliefs are personal. And he's a shitload more liberal and actually "hands off" than his son Rand.

I like him, would like to hear more from him, but I'm planning to vote for Obama.

"People who quit are losers." - Donald Trump.

"I quit my run for President." - Donald Trump

BREAKING: Trump not running for president

Huckabee is out too.

Does this mean Obama already won?

No, it doesn't mean that at all. Him actually running and making it through the primaries is what would secure Obama a win. He is just making room for a more sane candidate, Trump actually running would be a joke.

Aww the dream card of Trump/Palin 2012 is no more? That would have been an amazing show. Jon Stewart would literally have had to do no writing.

Archived