IGNORED

What's next for Luke Vibert?

Snickerfritz

Rumored releases I'm aware of are an LP on Warp, an LP on Planet Mu, and an unreleased Plug LP on NinjaTune. What comes first and when, anyone got the skinny? And, anything coming along I'm not aware of? Is it possible to get enough of Luke Vibert? :trap:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

i fully expect luke will deliver a lovely release without any nonsense or bullshit. he should send rdj a tutorial

Guest sirch

retiring that sound of his. hopefully. :)

or making something as different and fresh as his earlier stuff?????? hopefully.

or making something as different and fresh as his earlier stuff?????? hopefully.

Oh yes pleeeease. YosepH 2 !

edit : or Mate Tron Extended

retiring that sound of his. hopefully. :)

What does that even mean?

I mean Id like summit fresh, but retiring his sound?

i LOVE mate tron...

i LOVE mate tron...

Yeah me too... This EP is so unique.

• 5 weeks later...

I have 'em, and Probably More of you have them by now. But not Anchio Arch io Son Pittore, because he "cannot receive any new messages". Since the PM system doesn't work for you, Anchio, you can send me an e-mail to t30_lp1(a)hotmail(dot)com

rhôôôô!!! lol

ooops don't know if u're joking with me but i can receive PM yet! & i thanks u 4 ur PM about bonus track 4 the Luke Vibert's new album (under another moniker, yes!)

so i'll write u in ur hotmail with my real adress mail! ;-)

Eh, what?

I have 'em, and Probably More of you have them by now. But not Anchio Arch io Son Pittore, because he "cannot receive any new messages". Since the PM system doesn't work for you, Anchio, you can send me an e-mail to t30_lp1(a)hotmail(dot)com

rhôôôô!!! lol

ooops don't know if u're joking with me but i can receive PM yet! & i thanks u 4 ur PM about bonus track 4 the Luke Vibert's new album (under another moniker, yes!)

so i'll write u in ur hotmail with my real adress mail! ;-)

Eh, what?

Oh, what? :blink:

• 3 months later...

Plug

http://www.unit-tokyo.com/schedule/2011/11/19/111119.php

<<リリース情報>> 1996年Warp, R&Sと並び称される伝説のUKテクノレーベル<Rising High>の傘下<Blue Angel Records>が、Luke Vibertの別名義Plugの"Drum 'N' Bass for Papa"をリリースした。時間が経つにつれて、その秀でた芸術性とクオリティの高さが称賛され現在の音楽シーンの発展に多大な影響を与えた傑作アルバムとして今も語られている。そして2011年12月Plugのアルバムのリリースが遂に決定!ダブステップの突然変異的盛り上がりの結果、一回りしてまた注目を集め始めたドラムンベース、今作"Back On Time"は、その魅力と進化の過程を解き明かす歴史的重要作になることは間違いないだろう。

Plug_NewAlbum_130.jpg

『Back On Time』

2011.12.3(Sat) ON SALE

Ninja Tune / Beat Records

Yes! Great news! You can always trust on Luke!

About Kerrier District, when I met Luke in 2008 or something, I asked him what his next release would be (on which label) and he replied with; something on Rephlex, so I'm assuming he was talking about the third Kerrier District. And Rephlex not being very rushed at all, especially not for Luke's releases (he finished Weirs in 1991, but Rephlex released it in 1993 because they'd put him on a wait, 'cause "they're friends and all"), I can assume Luke just decided to take it to another label for the third Kerrier District?

• 2 weeks later...

Back On Time?

Plug / Back On Time ('11.12.07) / BRC-314 iconU.gif

Label :Ninja TuneBeat Records

Cat No. :BRC-314 (国内盤CD)

Format :1枚組CD

¥1,980 (tax incl.)

title_tl560.gif 01 Scar City

02 Feeling So Special

03 Come On My Skeleton

04 No Reality

05 A Quick Plug For A New Slot

06 Mind Bending 07 Back On Time

08 Yes Man

09 Drum N Bass

10 Flight 78

11 Citizen Tinnitus *Bonus Tracks for Japan

LINK

Looks like they took down the link :( Anyone got a cached copy? I *did* get a glance at it. Looks like new Plug album of old material in January.

Edit: and by "old material" I mean "previous unreleased" :music:

Archived