IGNORED

E3 2011

delet...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah started great but wtf is with all the motion stuff taking centre stage this year, its a gimmick. Also that name for the new portable is awful. I really hope nintendo save this e3, highly unlikely tho. Oh well it gave me something to do all day. Battlefield 3, bioshock, mass effect 3 and halo 4 are the highlights for me. Never played uncharted but it looks kinda neat.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING LAST GUARDIAN

Agent?

God of War 4?

Final Fantasy Versus XIII?

Metal Gear Solid: Rising?

Can't believe I sat through two hours of that.

Agent?

God of War 4?

Final Fantasy Versus XIII?

Metal Gear Solid: Rising?

Can't believe I sat through two hours of that.

took the words right out of my mouth. Seemed like just a ploy to plug the "Vita" and upcoming move titles, plus things we already know about. I mean, there is the new sly, but I've never played the old ones, just the demo years and years ago.

So far I have to admit both M$ and Sony have disappointed me. Wonder what Nintendo has up its sleeve...

Guest Gary C

It must be a pretty bad sign when the only thing from Microsoft that even remotely interests me is YouTube on Live.

I don't really play video games any more so I mostly just follow E3 to indulge my childhood nostalgia.

Not childhood nostalgia for me, but yeah. I check these games out, but mostly i'll be watching snippets of my brother playing them. (like the last instalment of assassins creed) .. i'll definitely be playing through the next resistance though.

Release title for the playstation 4 ?? (or maybe the game blew)

Another overpriced portable

I think you might be the only person in the world who thinks it's overpriced.

It should have had a no glasses 3-d screen. That it doesn't says something about the product (ala it will die cause the dev team really didn't have any future sense, i mean 90% of the games they were pitching for it, you could easily play now or by the end of the year on an android phone (which will be 3-d screened by then also)) lol *maniacally

Guest Pennywise

Yeah started great but wtf is with all the motion stuff taking centre stage this year, its a gimmick. Also that name for the new portable is awful. I really hope nintendo save this e3, highly unlikely tho. Oh well it gave me something to do all day. Battlefield 3, bioshock, mass effect 3 and halo 4 are the highlights for me. Never played uncharted but it looks kinda neat.

Uncharted 2 was one of the best games i've ever played. Everything in the game was very good, really recommend playing it.

There are moments when the graphics really stun snd surprise you.

uncharted-2-among-thieves-20090818005648466.jpg

Now I'm just wondering how much ill have to spend on a new gcard to play it haha, but yeah that demo shat all over mw3 and that just some tanks in a desert! *dribble*

Here you go, Kaen

They specifically build Jeff Geerstman a new PC so he can run BF3 when it comes out.

thanks dude, put my mind at ease

Guest the anonymous forumite

You guys are aware that the new Phoenecia is available for download, right ?

why the fuck do they insist on having translators on stage its distracting, the japanese guys speech is scripted just put fucking subtitles on the big screen for fucksake.

GRRRRR

I don't suppose there was some surprise Fallout or Red Dead news was there?

Nope. Rockstar isn't present at the E3 and if Bethesda are the ones who will be making the next Fallout they'll probably want to get Skyrim out of the way first.

Archived