IGNORED

E3 2011

delet...

a controller isnt natural for fps games, i hate controllers, i just want keyboard and proper mouse support then ill be sold, i dont see why this is so bloody hard for them to do?!

A mouse isn't natural for an fps either:

doom-ii.jpg

iddqd

idkfa

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only good thing about E3 this year was the Skyrim footage and the full trailer for Dark Souls. Everything else can have a rock chained to it's leg and shot down a well.

i loved the end of the trailer. quite appropriate considering the difficulty of the first one.

I'm pretty upset about Skyrim honestly. Not only will I not be able to play it probably, but it looks so fucking generic. The graphics and gameplay are so Xbox 360 style looking, and it makes me sick to think about it. Honestly Bethesda, the whole point is that you make imperfect exploration games with personality and humor, not that you make what appears to be the RPG equivalent of Gears of War ffs.

what are you smoking? There's nothing in the Skyrim trailer that in any way goes against the grain of previous Bethesda games. Wouldn't you want a Morrowind/Oblivion with better animation and graphics anyway? Animation in Bethesda games has always been a joke. He said there are 300 hours of gameplay in the game, and over 100 dungeons. Sounds like previous Bethesda games to me...

yeah i think you're assuming the gameplay will be shallow just because they make combat look good. it only looks more action-oriented because they're showing off combat, animation, and magic effects.

and of course it's gonna look like an xbox game when they're showing off the xbox version. on a top-shelf pc with settings maxed out i'm sure the game will look and play like a pc game (mouse and keyboard hey :sup: )

do they do any more announcements during the next 2 days of the expo or is that over with? I'm trying to research the history and format of e3 but I can't find the right information. Just wondering if we look forward to something big like gta or something in the next couple of days.

Exactly. GTA is bigger than E3 and the same goes for Half-Life.

I was told that we'd be getting Half-Life 3 at the same time as the new aphex twin album!

LOL. I remember this dude I used to know who was one of these 'it's popular therefore it's shit' types. He complained that the fighting in Oblivion was too fluid and actiony and preferred how tricky and annoying it was in Morrowind. He actually preferred swinging a sword at a mudcrab about fifteen times before hitting it. What a fucking bell end.

Oh and he hated the graphics compared to Morrowind.

Of course, pc games are just for pirates anyway, so why make an effort.

Anyway, here's 14 minutes of Skyrim

[youtubehd]ic6dKnv3WdU[/youtubehd]

Second co-host ftf

FTF?

Fresher than Febreeze?

Friend that Fuck?

Archived