IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i have really really bad social anxiety, and it is exponentially worse when i'm depressed. this is not meshing well with school at the moment.

ditto. im tempted to drop one of my classes because of it.

Guest futuregirlfriend

I'm only going to look like a convict for maybe two weeks, but why do barbers stick up photos of styles they are unable to do? I'm sitting in there for 40 minutes while she's goldbricking and gasbagging about someone's twenty-year-old horse with a Pauline Quirke-a-like, but older and fatter and more like she just smooched a sour cock.

My turn, I give her clear, foolproof I thought, instructions on how she should tackle the challenge. Perhaps there are rules I don't know about. Maybe it's the union, maybe it's for insurance, but she silently steps back and presents to me a wall of hair model photos. I picked the one closest resembling what I described, strapped in and watched the confirmation that selecting a photo was just pointless slide down the sheer gown protecting my sweet bod' and collect on my shoes.

I propose that these places ditch the photos and just stick up a scale of criminality on the wall. Select what you want to look like you're out on parole for. Next to me a young father was getting a #1 on the sides, #3 on the top and back and a #2 on the front (?!) this could be simplified if he was able to just go in and ask for an aggravated assault. As I was paying a guy from the nearby taxi rank was getting a textbook rape.

Actually, perhaps it's just my city. What I came out with isn't too bad. If this place was a bit more cosmopolitan then maybe this cut could be Iain C approved.

I'm only going to look like a convict for maybe two weeks, but why do barbers stick up photos of styles they are unable to do? I'm sitting in there for 40 minutes while she's goldbricking and gasbagging about someone's twenty-year-old horse with a Pauline Quirke-a-like, but older and fatter and more like she just smooched a sour cock.

My turn, I give her clear, foolproof I thought, instructions on how she should tackle the challenge. Perhaps there are rules I don't know about. Maybe it's the union, maybe it's for insurance, but she silently steps back and presents to me a wall of hair model photos. I picked the one closest resembling what I described, strapped in and watched the confirmation that selecting a photo was just pointless slide down the sheer gown protecting my sweet bod' and collect on my shoes.

I propose that these places ditch the photos and just stick up a scale of criminality on the wall. Select what you want to look like you're out on parole for. Next to me a young father was getting a #1 on the sides, #3 on the top and back and a #2 on the front (?!) this could be simplified if he was able to just go in and ask for an aggravated assault. As I was paying a guy from the nearby taxi rank was getting a textbook rape.

Actually, perhaps it's just my city. What I came out with isn't too bad. If this place was a bit more cosmopolitan then maybe this cut could be Iain C approved.

nigel, the hairdresser in the town i was living in recently cut everyones hair exactly the same, whatever they asked for. one day i realised this oldboy regular in the pub i worked in had the same hair as me.. but grey. then i noticed everyone (apart from the wealthy or bald) had it, just styled slightly differently

Guest disparaissant

from someone who has social anxiety as well and used to be almost crippled by it to the point where I stopped functioning academically, you guys amaze me that you're continuing at all. I couldn't focus on any goals, academic or otherwise. I dropped out and started temping so I could earn money and feel useful/find purpose in life. the anxiety is much lessened now.

that's pretty much what i did the first time i went to school but i guess after 6 years the tedium of everything caught up with me. now that i'm back it's harder than i remembered, though.

do you do anything for the anxiety or just hope it will go away?

try exercising (if you don't already) and take 200mg of l-theanine erreday

warning, i am not a doctor, please seek proper medical advice from a wolfed out professional

Edited by luke viia

from someone who has social anxiety as well and used to be almost crippled by it to the point where I stopped functioning academically, you guys amaze me that you're continuing at all. I couldn't focus on any goals, academic or otherwise. I dropped out and started temping so I could earn money and feel useful/find purpose in life. the anxiety is much lessened now.

yeah, basically.

Guest disparaissant

do you do anything for the anxiety or just hope it will go away?

try exercising (if you don't already) and take 200mg of l-theanine erreday

warning, i am not a doctor, please seek proper medical advice from a wolfed out professional

l-theanine, eh? i'll look into it. just ordered some fish oil bc that is apparently a good mood stabiliser.

and im not working out near as regularly as i should, to be sure. it's hard to get motivated lately.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

having drank too much during the week to be able to go out this weekend? that kinda qualifies right?

it's actually more just a feeling of tiredness than being hungover, considering the drinking problem is more concerning frequency than quantity consumed.

edit: also, i find it very hard to believe that scarlett has never done any sort of nude scenes before.. really? especially the rear view.

Edited by Deep Fried Everything

Guest LucidVibes

Got stoned went to get fast food ordered at the window and drove away before getting the food. Get halfway home to realize my falter go back they give me the food and found the situation to be hilarious.

your problems aren't even problems

Everytime I think everything is going well at work I receive an email from my boss where he points out something and then tells me to take my job seriously. Yay.

joke is on boss for taking shit seriously. it's a paycheck, not a religion

I'm a little tipsy but now that I'm not with other people I want to be mentally with it enough to be productive. Being tipsy while alone is the most useless thing in

LOL, im a lil tipsy myself, and you guys are making me fukin giggle... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! = D

I just got my bachelors degree in creative writing, so my first world problem is figuring out how to do something with it while my wife is going to grad school.

The real problem is whether to be motivated by the hope of a freer future, or to realize that being human means having problems in every possible circumstance and trying to appreciate something right NOW, instead of looking back/measuring your current life against your past life. We look forward and we look back, but we need to do a lot more looking around, looking up.

Guest Enter a new display name

social anxiety ruined my college experience, basically. i had to drop out, i was failing everything. i still haven't really found a solution. pretty sure it would require a total change in lifestyle. meditation, healthy eating, exercise. zen.

6zfWq.gif