IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

The noise outside my workplace is unbearable and is messing with my ability to work. I can hardly get by as it is. God damn 99%ers and their protests.

my cat's got a bladder stone and it's gonna cost a fucking fortune to get it fixed. they've already taken $300 to do an xray to determine what it was and now it'll be another $1000 for the surgery (apparently it's not one of those dissolvable bladder stone cases). fuck this shit. I was having bad thoughts about just getting her put down but that would break my heart afterwards.

my cat died.

she seemed to be recovering well from the surgery and then when she was checked on again a bit later she was gone. a clot or something similarly sudden and unforeseen. I just finished burying her in the backyard, something I've never done before. my sister took it hard, she's away atm and didn't know it'd be the last time she'd see her.

:sad:

Guest Enter a new display name

The noise outside my workplace is unbearable and is messing with my ability to work. I can hardly get by as it is. God damn 99%ers and their protests.

What? You now have a job?

I committed to buying an iPhone 4S at a later date (not looking to start a phone flamewar here), but I just fucked up my old iPhone 3G in an ill-advised act of workplace frustration-venting, and, basically, now I'm going to be one of those utter tools who wait in a 300 meter line on Friday/release day to get a new phone. I sort of want to die.

Edited by baph

I committed to buying an iPhone 4S at a later date (not looking to start a phone flamewar here), but I just fucked up my old iPhone 3G in an ill-advised act of workplace frustration-venting, and, basically, now I'm going to be one of those utter tools who wait in a 300 meter line on Friday/release day to get a new phone. I sort of want to die.

first full-blown first world problem in this thread for a while

I've got to cab it into work because both my headlights are out, thank goodness i'm getting it service tomorrow morning. I could run in there on the fog lights, but it's not worth the risk really.

I wanted kebab after the concert last night, but the nearest shop was closed and I couldn't be bothered to walk further downtown just for kebab. Went into 7/11 and nothing seemed appetizing really, so I took a cab home without eating. Had to resort to some cold pizza leftovers in my apartment.

I just do not want to work anymore. I want a big lump sum of money just handed to me for doing nothing so I can do nothing. I need to win the lottery but I don't play it.

Guest disparaissant

i dont know what hipster means.

"anyone under the age of 40, who i disagree with, who wears clothes."

nudists will not be hipsters until people start going around nude ironically