IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I keep reading that has "hate Kate needing, though" and I'm worried I'm stroking out. Probably just drunk. Autocorrect is actually helping out a lot, here. I'm... I'm going to go to bed now.

i was going to have sex with a girl, but either my penis was too large, or her vagina was too small. true story

Looks like girlfriend of five years and I are breaking up

it hurts like fuck

I know this isn't a "whine about sad things" thread

I just need to vent I guess

Edited by od++

Guest disparaissant

condolences od++. that shit sucks.

my favourite album this year makes me look like a lame-o hipster.

Guest disparaissant

i have ten days to learn enough algebra and trig to test out of the basic math classes so i don't have to waste a semester relearning shit i learned 11 years ago.

Guest uptown devil

my neighbor came over earlier to offer me weed and orange strawberry pineapple juice but i was downstairs with my headphones on and didn't hear the doorbell.

Guest Enter a new display name

my neighbor came over earlier to offer me weed and orange strawberry pineapple juice but i was downstairs with my headphones on and didn't hear the doorbell.

6zfWq.gif

Guest disparaissant

i want to sync my university provided calendar service with my phone but it sets all the appts as like 5315-35-1351 STUDENT // RESERVATION - Notification of Appointment // ADVISOR FACULTY and it drives me mad.

Hard drive on main music puter might have died. it's out of warranty and I gotta find a cheap local place to tell me what's up. Turns out Dell has their own BSOD, Sauron's Eye, a yellow amber hole in the tower of my soul (puter). If it's dead for good, I lost a lot of stuff for good - mostly project files and stuff...my own fault for not backing up as often as I should, but it still stings!

Sad times!

Sent from my personal Yucatan via Tapatalk

i want to sync my university provided calendar service with my phone but it sets all the appts as like 5315-35-1351 STUDENT // RESERVATION - Notification of Appointment // ADVISOR FACULTY and it drives me mad.

I dunno, that's pretty IDM

Guest disparaissant

excellent point.

except on my calendar widget all i see is my student number.

idm is not helpful :(

I want to teach myself another language, but can't decide which one.

I was planning on trying Spanish in the near future. No idea how difficult it is compared to others but it's always stuck out for me.

well if you're going for ease, pick one that's closer to English. how about German?

Deutsch ist sehr schwer.

I was planning on trying Spanish in the near future. No idea how difficult it is compared to others but it's always stuck out for me.

I'm learning Spanish

learn Spanish, it's awesome

Guest Sprigg

Leaning towards Spanish or French, I like the sound of both and they seem moderately useful.

Today's' fwp: my dog woke me up by jumping on my balls.

excellent point.

except on my calendar widget all i see is my student number.

idm is not helpful :(

90101-35-1351 studrange/RES-notappt.Faculvisr.losid 3PM

Edited by baph