IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

RIght. That's it. More times than I care to remember now I've had to endure the unpleasant surprise that is a post-shower-sudden-stink-to-the-face scenario whilst drying myself off.

First thing tomorrow I'm gettin me a Face/Arse shower towel (you know, the white/brown ones)

Maybe you should clean your anus more thoroughly. Insert a soapy digit up to the first joint and rub it around a bit, then maneuver the shower-head/water stream to your asshole and SPRAY that scent AWAY!

are you coming onto me in the guise of a soapy assgasm? well i never...

RIght. That's it. More times than I care to remember now I've had to endure the unpleasant surprise that is a post-shower-sudden-stink-to-the-face scenario whilst drying myself off.

First thing tomorrow I'm gettin me a Face/Arse shower towel (you know, the white/brown ones)

Maybe you should clean your anus more thoroughly. Insert a soapy digit up to the first joint and rub it around a bit, then maneuver the shower-head/water stream to your asshole and SPRAY that scent AWAY!

are you coming onto me in the guise of a soapy assgasm? well i never...

I offer free lessons on how to elutriate the male anus...

Tired of pansy-asses on the internet who comment on something saying they don't care. Truth is, they took the time and effort to post a comment on something, therefore they are giving it attention. So for them to claim indifference is bollocks.

Edited by ambermonk

Guest EleminoP

Tired of pansy-asses on the internet who comment on something saying they don't care. Truth is, they took the time and effort to post a comment on something, therefore they are giving it attention. So for them to claim indifference is bollocks.

They are the ones who care most.

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Been talking to this awesome girl from OKCupid constantly for a week now and I can't decide whether or not I should ask to meet up. She said at the beginning of the week she didn't trust me yet to arrange something in person but at the same time complained a previous guy she met from there wouldn't take any initiative to meet up after two weeks, so now I'm all anxious that I'll come across as too eager if I ask and not interested in her if I don't.

I also now have to live with the fact I've posted on an obscure electronic music forum for relationship advice :cerious:

I set my alarm for 2:30 (went to bed @ 9:30) to make sure I was kinda tired today so that I'd sleep on the way home.

When the alarm went off, I hit the snooze button 12 times, with 10 min between each, which actually felt like about 5 seconds. Each time the kaleidoscope of dream sensations paused while I re-familiarized myself with the idea of the snooze button and subsequently pressed it. Around 4:30 I hit "dismiss" instead.

I finally woke up at 7. Not tired at all.

Been talking to this awesome girl from OKCupid constantly for a week now and I can't decide whether or not I should ask to meet up. She said at the beginning of the week she didn't trust me yet to arrange something in person but at the same time complained a previous guy she met from there wouldn't take any initiative to meet up after two weeks, so now I'm all anxious that I'll come across as too eager if I ask and not interested in her if I don't.

I also now have to live with the fact I've posted on an obscure electronic music forum for relationship advice :cerious:

just be chill* about it -- put it out there in a casual way and see how it feels. fucking loser.

*sup

They are the ones who care most.

Lol

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

just be chill* about it -- put it out there in a casual way and see how it feels. fucking loser.

*sup

lol, thanks for the lush wisdom.

i thought on okcupid people would just send a message like "yo lets go for tea and crumpets.. NOW" and it would either be ignored or they'd go for tea and crumpets ASAP

is it more like "hewwo i find you are pretty and i couldnt live without my ipad either and i like starbucks and intelligent people, lets type about it for weeks.."?

i got pretty pissed off about seeing 97% pork pork sausages just now.. what's the point? just pork mince in a tube..yummy

is it more like "hewwo i find you are pretty and i couldnt live without my ipad either and i like starbucks and intelligent people, lets type about it for weeks.."?

Yeah it's more like that. Though I tend to ask the girl if she wants to meet fairly quickly ie. after a week or a few good messages. Otherwise there isn't as much to talk about. I think it's just a waste of time to constantly message back and forth since it's really not a good way to judge someone's character—I've had some awkward dates with girls after some amazing online conversations.

i got pretty pissed off about seeing 97% pork pork sausages just now.. what's the point? just pork mince in a tube..yummy

Is the other 3% the tube itself? Or mystery material?

but yeah that is pretty much what sausage is.. ground meat in a tube. :huh:

Guest disparaissant

i just wrote the worst essay of my life. god. i am not looking forward to getting it back.

also i am drinking some delicious cider whilst under the effects of ativan so i doubt i'll remember typing this in a few hours.