IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

so i gotta drive an hour and a half to meet with family for thanksgiving. thing is, i see them like every other week. theres nothing for me to do for hours on end. on top of that the biggest shit on this turd sandwich is WE AREN'T HAVING ANY TURKEY! thats right, a thanksgiving with no turkey. what the hell is that all about!? ughh, kill me now.

Edit: forgot to mention that instead of the turkey, we're eating lasagna.

not even ham? Or stuffing?!?!

This is an outrage!

I prefer lasagne to turky or ham, but I like alcohol so thanksgiving's all right I guess.

My cat keeps hitting all the fridge poetry magnets onto the floor and biting them up like an asshole. It is awfully cute though.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

0.jpg

that kid died from a heroin overdose apparently

"The principal "home boy" featured in the video is Marlo Snellman, a Finnish model and musician who later released his own single entitled "Dust" and today is working as producer for his own projects such as "Hipsters"[3] and "Okta".[4] The actor was only fifteen at the time of shooting and got the part through his mother, Finnish modelling magnate Laila Snellman.[5] Marlo Snellman appears briefly in another Bomfunk MC music video, "B-Boys & Flygirls"."

Guest Frankie5fingers

so i gotta drive an hour and a half to meet with family for thanksgiving. thing is, i see them like every other week. theres nothing for me to do for hours on end. on top of that the biggest shit on this turd sandwich is WE AREN'T HAVING ANY TURKEY! thats right, a thanksgiving with no turkey. what the hell is that all about!? ughh, kill me now.

This is an outrage!

just got back. a nice little surprise was there was a roast. so it wasnt a total shit fest. but still it was pretty awful. but hey its not over yet! i get to see them again on Saturday! ughhhhhhhhhh

This is an outrage!

just got back. a nice little surprise was there was a roast. so it wasnt a total shit fest. but still it was pretty awful. but hey its not over yet! i get to see them again on Saturday! ughhhhhhhhhh

come to my house and play super smash brothers instead

jk you should spend time with your family :cerious:

Edited by sergeantk

Guest Frankie5fingers

This is an outrage!

screw that shit. Smash always trumps family!

the lady i work with was telling me all about "EDM" saying that the US who have only ever liked rock and country music are just getting into electronic music and bands that have been popular here for years such as kraftwerk and daftpunk(seriously!) are now known as EDM. i said :orly: a lot, there was no point getting into a discussion about it.

in fact as a FWP can i just put...

the lady i work with.

Edited by keltoi

This is an outrage!

screw that shit. Smash always trumps family!

I hope theres a new smash bros for the wii u, soon.

my fwp is I have no wii u.

My alcoholic dad just got out of the hospital last week for a pneumonia that almost killed him. One of the nice side effects of his treatment was detoxification.

I came to my grandparents' for Thanksgiving and he's asked me a couple of times to buy him peppermint or cinnamon schnapps. "I like to put it in my cocoa."

:|

The last time he asked was when I was going to Rite Aid for my wife to buy emergency tampons, pads, and big ugly spare panties. :facepalm:

My roommate insists on Christmas music. I hate Christmas music.

The only Christmas music playing this year in my home will be the V/Vm's Whine and Missingtoe vinyl.

Guest uptown devil

i flew in on Tuesday to visit my parents for thanksgiving and after getting home from the airport, I took my iPod out of my pocket and put it on their family room table. in the morning my mom had some movers from Volunteers of America over to pick up an old couch and some tables she was donating and one of the guys stole my iPod off the table, complete with a nice pair of earbuds wrapped around it. now I will have no music on the 5 hour flight home :(