IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i just got my laptop back from getting fixed and now i have to put everything back on it ( music and important stuff i backed up)

they wiped it clean, kinda cool , kinda annoying, i'm glad to have it back

i wan to read a fiction book, but at the same time I want to read a science book (bought this neuroscience stuff in october)... i dunno which to read, because if I read one, I will become too lazy to read the other one... so I dont know :(

My new psychiatrist is a hard-ass. Also there is something weird with his face, I think he's a burn victim.

P.S. I've coined a term for when uptight people hold positions that are usually associated with social liberalism:

Republican Jazz

Found out today that my mom's house burned down. Apparently it was ignited by an electrical short-out in the garage. She and her husband made it out safely, but unfortunately they lost their pet cat. I came by the house this afternoon to see the damage for myself. It looked as though it got hit by a mortar attack.

Edited by ambermonk

"for your fyi."

lol

:cerious:

I don't think I could hear someone say that without killing myself.

sorry to hear that ambermonk

:sad:

Edited by baph

Found out today that my mom's house burned down. Apparently it was ignited by an electrical short-out in the garage. She and her husband made it out safely, but unfortunately they lost their pet cat. I came by the house this afternoon to see the damage for myself. It looked as though it got hit by a mortar attack.

That's awful, sorry to hear it. Same thing happened to two other families I know... well, I know one of them and went to school with the son of the other. That one occurred due do his little bro making napalm in the basement. The other was the result of the stove being left on.

Originally I came here to complain that my coffee is too smooth and delicious.

I made the mistake of buying fucking Colombian Peaberry coffee. Peaberries are these sad, shriveled, dried up excuses for coffee beans. Like dried up bunny poops only smaller. God, it blows.

My dad is an alcoholic who hates his job and his life and resents all his obligations, but he doesn't externalize any of it, he just lets it grow inside so that he's riddled with dread and anxiety and now he's a xanax addict.

I'm in my home town visiting family and friends, and realised that most of my friends don't actually live here anymore. In addition to that, my parents currently have gastroenteritis (first my mum, now my dad) and I'm flying to Sydney on Wednesday. Fuck. Hope it doesn't hit me too hard.

That's awful, sorry to hear it. Same thing happened to two other families I know... well, I know one of them and went to school with the son of the other. That one occurred due do his little bro making napalm in the basement. The other was the result of the stove being left on.

Originally I came here to complain that my coffee is too smooth and delicious.

Thanks man. I talked to my mom again tonight, and we arranged to have breakfast tomorrow morning at her hotel.

Speaking of coffee, mine just now got done warming up, even though I shouldn't be drinking any this late..

stuck my headphones in my bag. went to college, came back and now they permanently have that sound as if it isn't plugged in right. pissed off

i don't even know why, fiddling about with the wire doesn't do anything