IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Glunk and D-Lo (d-lol) are both pretty awesome and I'm just teasing.1

Would be a watmmagical love connection, though.

1But all the same that was brutally awkward, and I know brutally awkward, lol.

Edited by baph

I'm rarely more than 40% serious on WATMM.

srsly tho I did think she was avoiding me in CHATMM for some reason but I think that's just my own vanity speaking. it's also possible that I'm just annoying in CHATMM or in general, and if that's the case I don't really care because that's everyone else's problem, not mine :trollface:

and lol at the awkwardness indeed

I'm rarely more than 40% serious on WATMM.

srsly tho I did think she was avoiding me in CHATMM for some reason but I think that's just my own vanity speaking. it's also possible that I'm just annoying in CHATMM or in general, and if that's the case I don't really care because that's everyone else's problem, not mine :trollface:

and lol at the awkwardness indeed

Every time I want to talk to someone on watmm, I imagine they think I'm a stalker

"Hey remember that time you posted abo--"

"No"

Edited by baph

Back to the FWPs. The people on the bus are louder and more retarded than ever before today. 8 year old girl thinks it is her own sitcom tonight, and her uncle is playing along, to no one's amusement. They are responding to this guy having a completely separate conversation on his phone. Someone burped and it smells like some seriously foul baloney. Guy got another phone call. Apparently has a Limp Bizkit ringtone like it's 1999.

Guest disparaissant

this dude on the bus sat next to me who smelled like a mystical fusion of hot garbage and kimchi and was pretending to very intently read the bus schedule. i say pretending because it was upside down.

also, my roommate got food poisoning and didn't clean his sick off the side of the toilet, what an asshole.

Guest bitroast

purchased an xbox 360 during the recent sales last week.

made one purchase of 'points' successfully. or attempts since then have said 'unable to authorise payment, select another payment method'. contacted xbox support and they said the account was fine, to try contacting the bank. contacted the bank, they said to try contacting xbox support.

decided in the mean time to buy an xbox points coupon card. came up with error message

Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Status code: 801613fb

Wait 24 hours and try again. If the card does not work 24 hours after purchase, please take the card back to the retailer and ask them to activate it.

......... it just doesn't get anymore fwp then this:(

At least once a day when I watch something on YouTube, this weird time stretch glitch occurs at random during the video. It's similar to the time stretch/granular effect Autechre use throughout Chiastic Slide. It only seems to happen on my computer though.

Not so much a first world problem, as it is a first world anomaly.

I'm bothered that I have no clue what became of Jackson Fourgeaud of Jackson and his Computer Band fame. I'm sure he would be as popular as Clark or Flying Lotus if he were still releasing albums. For a debut album, Smash is about as well executed and cohesive as it gets. I mean FUCK. Fuck is what I mean.

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

I'm bothered that I have no clue what became of Jackson Fourgeaud of Jackson and his Computer Band fame. I'm sure he would be as popular as Clark or Flying Lotus if he were still releasing albums. For a debut album, Smash is about as well executed and cohesive as it gets. I mean FUCK. Fuck is what I mean.

According to Ashley Slater (used to be in Freak Power) who I spoke to a few years back about him, he's still making albums but just taking a long time to come up with a full record. He's still around though, I saw him DJ in support of Chris Cunningham not too long ago so I can't imagine he'd just leave his career there.

My FWP: My flat mate used up all the hot water I specifically turned on for a quick shower, then uses up the rest of the shampoo I left in there along with the soap and towel that was in there to make sure he knew I was waiting to get in the shower. I would confront him, but he's a creepy fuck who never leaves his room and refuses to even tell me his name when I try to start a conversation with him :sad:

According to Ashley Slater (used to be in Freak Power) who I spoke to a few years back about him, he's still making albums but just taking a long time to come up with a full record. He's still around though, I saw him DJ in support of Chris Cunningham not too long ago so I can't imagine he'd just leave his career there.

My FWP: My flat mate used up all the hot water I specifically turned on for a quick shower, then uses up the rest of the shampoo I left in there along with the soap and towel that was in there to make sure he knew I was waiting to get in the shower. I would confront him, but he's a creepy fuck who never leaves his room and refuses to even tell me his name when I try to start a conversation with him :sad:

Thanks for the info! I feel a little better now. Sorry to hear about the flat mate. My friend lived in a mansion with a guy like that, who went on a killing spree right after he moved out, no joke! They were worried he was going to come back for a surprise visit (...he had a list of people who had wronged him in some way...) but he was captured very quickly after the first shooting, heh. My other friend worked with him as a security guard and had similar concerns. He was probably safe though because he bought him a hot chocolate during a particular cold night shift... though it was refused, so who knows. When someone refuses a hot chocolate you bought for them, you know there's something going on. Apparently he liked to play Fure Elise on the piano, so he couldn't have been all bad. Anyway... your flat mate is probably just a creep and not a would be serial killer. But yeah it's probably best not to confront a guy like that.

After freelancing for 8 years, I may need to take a full time job. I have an opportunity but I'm afraid to commit. I like being my own boss.

Ugh, that sucks. I don't think I could do it, but there have been times that I've considered it. I think I'd sooner just scrape by than work for someone else at this point. You could take the opportunity and then quit if it totally sucks?

fixt

They were worried he was going to come back for a surprise visit (...he had a list of people who had wronged him in some way...) but he was captured shot and killed by the RCMP very quickly after the first shooting, heh.

fixt

They were worried he was going to come back for a surprise visit (...he had a list of people who had wronged him in some way...) but he was captured shot and killed by the RCMP very quickly after the first shooting, heh.

Being shot and killed by the RCMP is a FWP in and of itself!