IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

well, he already sent me the ab shots so.....

he also asked me to go see breaking dawn with him. maybe i should give this guy a chance :emotawesomepm9:

I hate 90's funk-metal, but I miss it.

I have friends who are in a 90's funk style band, so I still get my fix every now and then. Sometimes they even ask me to play second guitar with them at shows.

fwps: 1. the fingers on my left hand smell funny, probably japanese food related. 2. there was some fatty boogery looking thing in my soup that wasn't supposed to be there. The server didn't take it off my bill so I had to ask the cashier to do it and felt like an asshole while she went back to the kitchen to verify my story. 3. there is no three.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I guess I never properly thanked KY for starting a thread in which we can emotionally defecate. So, thanKYou.

Latest Ambermonk FWP: 5.8 earthquake hit Anchorage about three hours ago. I was at work, and the building shook quite a bit. It was probably constructed in the 1940s, and considering it withstood a 9.4 earthquake in 1964, that fact was reassuring.

Also, my apartment's lease office are dildos. I was unable to pay rent until this morning, and no one was in the office when I went there to pay. Also called them about five times to no avail. I will try tomorrow, but I will be pissed if they tack on a late fee.

don't call them females or kaini will cut a n****a

I know rite

that cut went so deep, i think it pierced my soul

smug pseudo-intellectual hipster btards attacking my existence at its core always stings

'neckbeards' have feelings too dammit!

first world problems up in the here

Edited by MisterE

Also, my apartment's lease office are dildos. I was unable to pay rent until this morning, and no one was in the office when I went there to pay. Also called them about five times to no avail. I will try tomorrow, but I will be pissed if they tack on a late fee.

Um... mail in the check? FWP solved

my latest: I am no longer drunk

The lease office is literally a less-than-two-minute walk from my building though. Guess I'll slide it under their door if I get into this kind of bind again.

Also, if not being drunk is an FWP, maybe whiskey and a piano is the solution.

Yeah I've always just mailed the check, even when the landlord was within whiffing distance of my farts. I think it's a legal thing and I've learned not to overuse logic in solving those types of problems.

Hmmm you might be onto something...

There aren't enough hours in the day for me to write music *and* get adequate sleep.

The lease office is literally a less-than-two-minute walk from my building though. Guess I'll slide it under their door if I get into this kind of bind again.

What about an electronic bank transfer? It's the fucking future; why do people still use cheques?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

i bought a cookie and it was more like a brownie. also, happy birthday spratters :emotawesomepm9:

happy birthday spratty, have a better one next time.

Cheers guys. It worked out a bit better by the evening. I managed to stuff down about five ales and multiple wine varieties in an attempt to fuck the cold off.

What about an electronic bank transfer? It's the fucking future; why do people still use cheques?

I've been doing online transfers on a regular basis for years. While I seldom write checks, I never know when I'll run across a situation that requires them.

Earstroke Records seems to have completely dissapeared from the net and subsequently the back catalog can seemingly no longer be obtained...

Edit: I was wrong, it's still around apparently...

Edited by Goiter Sanchez