IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i like peter gabriel

You know, I too considered him a guilty pleasure at first, but then digging deeper into his body of work turned that into an obsession. It's a shame that not many people know about his more interesting work. That said, I still love his pop songs.

moving sucks balls. forgot my toothbrush and toothpaste at my old place. no internet yet so im using my phone. and im broke as fuck until Friday.

pasta and porridge for the next 4 days.

moving sucks balls. forgot my toothbrush and toothpaste at my old place. no internet yet so im using my phone. and im broke as fuck until Friday.

pasta and porridge for the next 4 days.

There's a little shitty synchronicity here, because I was just going to post:

I injured my left ball somehow whilst moving a few weeks ago. I kind of ignored it and figured I pulled a muscle; the pain isn't severe but it's a constant dull sort of aching. It hasn't gone away. I went to the doctor last week and he looked at me like I was making the whole thing up just to get him to feel my nuts or something, which was a pretty horribly uncomfortable experience. Then he prescribed some antibiotics. That was about 10 days ago. I didn't drop off the prescription until yesterday because I thought it was sort of a full of shit solution when I didn't show signs of a fever or anything. But my ball started to feel a little worse yesterday, like extra tight and achey. So I started taking doxycycline to prevent a secondary infection because maybe this is either a hernia or traumatic epididymitis. If it's a hernia I might need surgery and I just got laid off so I'll lose my health insurance in a few weeks. If it's traumatic epididymitis it's apparently something that just might recur for the rest of my life.

WHAT A FUCKING STUPIDLY DESIGNED ORGANISM I AM

edit: also the Doxycycline scrip is really specific about taking it on a completely empty stomach, which I did this morning, and 25 minutes later I puked it up in the most spontaneous act of puking I've ever experienced. It was like "Hey there neighbor, nice day out today, yep just getting the mail, oh you too huPUKE"

Edited by baph

Guest disparaissant

im super duper sick for the first time in years

also that jennifer lawrence thread is depressing and some of you suck

hope you feel better soon

I should have kept out of that JL thread-- I knew I should have kept out of that thread-- but I felt the urge to make a shitty joke and it got the better of me, as it tends to do on watmm :sad:

Still, there is some weird stuff going on re: hands on Seinfeld

Edited by baph

girl i know, both from college and now in brooklyn, is dating baauer, of harlem shake fame. i wish i was either as successful as baauer and could date cute jewish girls, or i wish i was dating baauer.

edit: and i had to remove forum.watmm.com from my router site blocking list to post that.

edit 2: k later again dudes

Edited by KY

Ditched work two days in a row because i hate it, spent most of the day bored out of my mind at home, can't even sleep late, i would love to take a nap but i cant do that either.

girl i know, both from college and now in brooklyn, is dating baauer, of harlem shake fame. i wish i was either as successful as baauer and could date cute jewish girls, or i wish i was dating baauer.

edit: and i had to remove forum.watmm.com from my router site blocking list to post that.

edit 2: k later again dudes

ughhhhh me too. holy shit it sucks

Guest disparaissant

keep getting progressively sicker but i think i'm also using it as a convenient excuse to ditch class and work because i'm depressed

I've got a good deal for a car I would like but I'm not sure if I should. The extra money I will spend on it could have gone toward credit card debt?

I toil and moil for people when they ask for my help, but as soon as I ask them something they shit all over me.

such is life

Yeah, I guess I should have learned that by now. It just never ceases to amaze me how how little people care.

I toil and moil for people when they ask for my help, but as soon as I ask them something they shit all over me.

such is life

Yeah, I guess I should have learned that by now. It just never ceases to amaze me how how little people care.

it's not all people. chalk it up to luck, i guess. once in a while, you will find someone like yourself!

such is life

If you ever need my help let me know. I got you.

such is life

it's not all people. chalk it up to luck, i guess. once in a while, you will find someone like yourself!

Yeah, you're right. I guess it's just one of those days...

such is life

If you ever need my help let me know. I got you.

Alright, be at the office at 9:15 tomorrow morning.

You're getting paid for it, right?

I don't mind helping people if it's small, simple favors. But if it's a big project on short notice, then that's crossing the line.

someone threw a snowball at me from their car. it landed like four feet away from me. i'm pretty sure i heard them laughing. i guess i look like a girl you can throw snowballs at *sigh*

Shoulda told them they throw like a grandma.

You're getting paid for it, right?

What a dumb thing to say and that's not the point of it.