IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

the best answer function is ruining my watmm enjoyment.

This! I've thought about making a thread about it for months now, but I never get around to it.

apparently I killed 50 people in China

So I heard!

Bits of my molar keep chipping off, and now it has sharp edges. It's kind of horrifying.

Guest disparaissant

Spent an hour in hell (DMV) today only to find out that I can't register my car because of a 6 year old parking ticket. Never mind that I've had two cars since then that I had no problem registering. Now I get to pay an extra 60 dollars and wait 7-10 business days. Hurrah!

I should be playing gta5 but i gave assassins creed 3 to my gf for her birthday

She's on some kinda reefer madness right now, she does all missions and collects everything +2 of my beers are missing

My loyal little Creative mp3 player that I've had for almost 10 years has finally died after providing the soundtrack to pretty much everything that has happened in my life ever. Goodnight, sweet prince. Also, I'm really considering buying the exact same model even though fuck-all websites sell them anymore because it served me so well.

Also, I'm apparently the only person in the world not watching Breaking Bad.

My loyal little Creative mp3 player that I've had for almost 10 years has finally died after providing the soundtrack to pretty much everything that has happened in my life ever. Goodnight, sweet prince. Also, I'm really considering buying the exact same model even though fuck-all websites sell them anymore because it served me so well.

Also, I'm apparently the only person in the world not watching Breaking Bad.

i dont watch it either and thats not a fwp to have little interest in US tv dramas .. its a success .. also there's a thread for mp3 players .. theres ppl in there with similar problems having lost beloved mp3 players ..